How to date guys at a women's college?

I was recently admitted from the wait list for my first choice college. I'm really excited, but I'm starting to worry about the dating scene there (for straight girls, that is) because it's a women's college. I know that dating isn't the most important thing, but I'd still like to meet guys and date. My high school boyfriend and I broke up last week, and once I'm ready, I'd like to try dating again.

So how does a straight woman meet men at a women's school? Would I be able to meet guys who go to co-ed schools near me? (Is Tinder a good idea?) I don't like parties or hookups; I'd rather go on casual dates and see if I meet someone with whom I'd like to have a long-term thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly co-ed colleges normally have a better student life as well as resources. Most single sex schools have this problem solved, they normally have a close relationship through the student body to another school that is co-ed or of the opposite sex. If you not looking to go through the sorority/party route I would just try to find popular college coffee shops, quiet pubs, and libraries and meet guys there. Remember the student body probably already has multiple events, information, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder.

What Guys Said 3

• You obviously shoudn't count on your college. Try to go to parties with your new friends, maybe you'll meet guys there.

• Womens colleges are NOT a good idea, lately they are going out of business, if your college loses accredidation then your degree is worthless

• Baha destroying college on all chicks, If that's how u wanna ruin ur prime OP lmao

What Girls Said 0