Do you agree with that... Introvert/calm/reserved men are the male version of fat women for opposite gender?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• The male equivalent of a fat woman would be a fat guy...

• But a girl doesn't see a fat guy the same way as a guy towards women in terms of attractiveness and dating. An overweight guy is not that 'rejectable' because it's seems girls care much more if a man is personally like this or like that. And the conclusion is that most woman prefer extrovert guys over introvert ones and it's an important thing for all you. You women don't care so much about physique, it's more all about attitude and you are fine with it.

• Lmao I know I don't. I'd never date a fat person independent of their gender.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do definitely. That's how I see it. A guy with the wrong personality that doesn't attract women is the same as a fat woman. Same consequence. A fat or chubby guy with money or social status can attract loads of women. My one friend has a beer belly (I have a 6 pack)... guess who gets the girls? Beer belly boy.

What Girls Said 5

• No, even though fat men get it easier in life than fat women. Your example is definitely not the same.

• No, fat men are the male version of fat women.

• what? lol that makes no sense

• Yes, it does. They are both the ones the other gender is not attracted to. You love charisma and a calm and quiet guy doesn't carry that characteristic. It's a devastating turn off for them. On the other hand, an unsightly body in women plays the same role. This is how I see it. Both things are the most turn off for each gender. I see a lot of out of shape men with aesthetic (more or less) women based on beauty standard. Not the opposite.

• okay fine.. i can see your point lol

• I'd rather have a calm guy than one prone to fits of anger any day!

• No.

Who are you trying to insult here? Quiet guys or fat women?

• I imagine he sees himself as a quiet guy - if anything he's insulting women in general for their preferences.

• I'm not trying to insult anyone, It's a conclusion based on what I see and that doesn't mean I look down on them cause maybe I'm part of it. What I'm trying to say is that both characteristics seem to be the less attractive thing to opposite gender in terms of dating. I'm talking in general, but men don't care so much if a girl is not so talkative or extrovert as long as she has kind of aesthetic body. If she doesn't, no matter shyness or extroversion she will be a 'target' for few guys at least in early-mid 20s. On the other hand, girls tend to reject quiet men no matter how he looks... whether he is overweight or in shape.

What Guys Said 8

• No.

Fat women and fat men are on the same playing level.

The opposite of an introverted male would be the slutty girl. Most fellas I know find the town jizz jar to be pretty big turn off, likewise with the quite man happy to be alone.

• Shy reserved guys are unnatractive to women but they aren't the equivalent of fat women.

• Erh. No. That sounds more manly than the rest.

• No, I'm introverted and reserved and feel comfortable at it. I'm basically a silent loner who enjoys wearing gothic fashion. I don't like people reading my mind and emotions, since I am quite insecure and don't want people to think that I'm a whiner.

• Nope.

• No coz fat women are usually loud and insatiable. lol

• I'm that kind of guy, but i can have extroverted attacks... i'm a mix...

• Where did this idea come from?