What's your idea of an awesome date?

A date you think would be perfect :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly, something not like a usual movie, coffee date. Something like an arcade, comic con, amusement park followed by some wacky restaurant like the new one in my city"Saved by the bell" I'll just say one I don't regret even if nothing progresses between me and my date, at east I have a fun memory.

• Actually there is a awesome horror inspired restaurant I'd love to visit as well.

• PIZZA, SODA, AND ICE CREAM.. MOVIES AND... He hot! lol

• It'd just mainly be us laying by the water on the beach at night time, stargazing and being silent, eating snack foods (brownies, cookies etc) and cuddling together till we fall asleep.

• Something fun, some kind of activity

Then maybe a nice meal at an outdoor cafe

Amazing conversation and laughter is a must

• Coffee and a long walk somewhere while snapping pics around the city

• I had always thought simply going to a pizza arcade place would be an awesome date haha. It actually did happen recently, it was kind of a double date but it was the wrong guy so it wasn't that special, but still very fun for sure! 😄

• Wrong guy 😶?

• Yeah, it kind of was haha
      And thank you 😊

• My pleasure 😊

• I don't know. Something not boring lol

• hiking somewhere + food

• pizza air hockey and home alone lol

• Lying on my floor and cuddling, and then watching the Dark Night trilogy with popcorn and cheese

• Your idea is ❤
      But won't work on most girl's
      Though it's good to know you like Dark Knight Trilogy

• I loveeee picnics

• A picnic near the lake with some music and wine

• Mine is rather long but I've always wanted it to happen

• Going to a drive in movie (it's outside and you watch the movie on a huge screen).

• no McDonald's or Burger King but maybe the movies or a actual restaurant

• Stargazing.

• Any date with my crush, honestly.

• That's cute LOL you must really like that person

• @teatea111 Yeah, a little too much. Haha

• Hm well I think you should make a move then haha
      I don't really have any crushes right now cause I recently got rejected by and guy I was really into but if I see someone I'm interested in then I would def ask him out

What Guys Said 17

• So, I always try to do something, a) fun and b) unusual. Also if it's a first date I'll try and do something that gives us time to talk and get to know each other, but still provides us with something other to do than awkward first date conversations. So some examples are a amusement park, water park, roller skating, the zoo, museum, planetarium, aquarium, playing frisby at the park. You could also try some type of class, like dancing, painting, or cooking.

• May 7th bc i was born then

• The girl giving me money for no reason then sucking my dick.

• I think you've got something wrong here. Wouldn't it make more sense for you to pay her?

• @teatea111 yeah but sometimes stereotypes affect you subconsciously.

• @the_rake That's true. Its hard to not listen to things you grow up being told.

• Sex on a Caribbean beach with some busty hottie.

• It depends on the girl and what she likes.

• I like anything active. I hate dinner dates where you just sit there and eat. No. I wanna go walk somewhere or go bowl or do SOMETHING, ANYTHING but eating.

• where we are just real with each other, no games, no pretenses, we just enjoy each other's company.

• I don't know about her but yesterday me and a "friend" met up downtown part of the city and walked around for an hour or two talking and then we went to eat, then we bought some icecream and layed down by the lake and sat there for a while and talked some more ;P

• a walk in the park, maybe with a nice picknick i will have prepared, with home baked buns and home made pie or something. something good.

• The one I had yesterday lol

• go to the park after dark dressed more formally than usual,, the putting on some classical music and dancing along to a waltz!

• ' Wine, Dine, then 69...'

• Not eating the food off my plate... :)

• Anywhere anyplace if she's with me.

• Sex in the city 😁

• $10000 and a carnival at night

• Driving somewhere completely random, cranking up the music and just dancing together for hours in the headlights. Even if it's raining. That's the plan the night I ask the girl I'm crazy for out again. I don't even know if I can dance, I've never tried, I've never wanted to. But I want to with her.