He was out of my league but he kept on telling me that he liked me. I rejected him cuz I didn't trust 😔 He's still fighting for me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could enjoy the ride for a while... but there is too few info on the question to actually give you a plausible answer... Do you know his past? What type of guy he is? If he has treated other women disrespectfully, definitely don't waste your time with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust and accept that he's into you. You could be missing out on a great guy!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you think he's out of your league?

• He's way too good looking and smart and amazing and I'm just like this chubby average looking girl. Why would he want to be with someone like that.

• No problem! Now go forth and decrap yourself witht the help of that amazing guy you're talking about!

• Hahaha yes ma'am

• Go for it! If he's fighting really hard for you then that obviously means something. Maybe be a little wary at first but don't just shoot him down!