Is it a good way to get out of a rejection after approaching?

You approach a girl ask her for cofee and she rejects and then you go

"pfeww, thank goodness. I was dared by a friend do this after loosing a bet and now I dont have to go through with the date, yippi. Have a nice day," and walk away.

I dont see it being too bad as you take her no and at the same time you save face by not giving her the power thinking you found her attractive and she dismissed you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that just makes it painfully obvious you're upset and cooked up some excuse to mask that. Instead, if you say, "No worries, have a good day/nice to meet you!" with a smile and walk away, then it really does appear her rejection didn't bother you much, if that's what you're trying to convey.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but this is total bs. Such a response only shows that you're an immature guy who tries to look good when a girl rejects u. A real man takes rejection as it is. The fact that u asked her out already shows her that you're interested, and there is NOTHING WRONG about u romantically interested in her. That "dared by a friend" excuse is what a kid would do.

If you get rejected, tell her that it's no big deal, and tell her to let u know if she changes her mind. A real man will then move on from that point onward unless the girl contacts him again. Then, even though she may not be attracted to u, she will at least respect u as a man with authenticity.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, if it makes you feel any better, I don't see why not.

What Guys Said 3

• Too much work. Just say, "Nice meeting you!" and walk away. You can raise your level of success to approach women that are flirting with you.

• Another way to 'save face' as you put it, is to say that you were only asking hypothetically.

• Laugh and say you were just kidding