2 years and still nothing?

My boyfriend and I will make 2 years in a couple of weeks, he hasn't said "I love you" to me, he hasn't introduced me to his family yet, but he has met some of my family members. Whenever I talk about marriage it's always an "I don't know" answer. He doesn't really like talking about marriage or kids with me. Am I moving too fast or is he just not the one for me?

I need more answers :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a side chick to him hate to say it. You are not moving too fast. he's not 100% into this relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Although with 'My boyfriend and I will make 2 years in a couple of weeks' here, dear, it seems you Both have been Nursing and Nurturing Something Special and your SO... Has not been in any hurry to Slap an "I love you" as of yet, which means "Commitment."
    He loves you, I am quite sure, or he would not be with you Exclusively for this Long and this Strong. However, he is Not Ready nor Raring to say these little words which I know mean so much, because it might mean you both would have to go on with More in Store down Another Avenue he doesn't seem to want to go down right now.
    He is Comfy and Cozy with what Foundation you both have created. And of course with an anniversary coming up, you can either Celebrate with your Mate and just let it Go with Joe, or Sometime Soon in the near future, when you are Still Seeing that he is still Fleeing away with his '"I don't know" answer,' make your own Decision of what you might Feel is a Better deal for you.
    The balloon is in your own court.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a long term booty call.

• LOL HUN LMAO

• He's not the one. Two years is more than enough time to make that decision.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's just passing time with you. I feel like he doesn't take this relationship that seriously

• you've been together for 2 years and he hasn't tell you that he loves you yet? O. o You're just wasting your time, girl.
    "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible".