FOR GUYS: WHAT GETS YOU HOOKED ON A GIRL?

I know men are different but generally what makes any man hooked on a woman for life and just makes him want her and only her? What is it that makes a man want to marry a woman as soon as possible (because he'll be afraid to lose her) and never want her to leave his side?
And also, I know that texting isn't that reliable, but I'd love to know how a girl can make a guy feel that way through texting too (if they text a lot), thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's not go so far as mentioning marriage, just yet, OK? :)
    There is always something unique, and special about everyone that I have ever dated, or loved.
    My current girlfriend got my attention when she saw me looking at her, and assumed I was looking a 'whatever', but I was actually loving her 'crown-braid' hair, naturally red, like her eyebrows. (OK, I was imagining that maybe she was a REAL, natural Red, and I was wondering if she shaved, down there, or just trimmed).
    'WHAT?' she said, like I was doing something wrong!!
    I just said I was trying to decide if she was wanting to do Old Bushmill's shots, or Jameson shots, with me, later. She knew the difference (Bushmill's is Protestant, and Jameson is catholic)
    Turns out, she likes Red wines, like Merlot, or Malbecs, more subtle, than Cabernets.
    Another I liked, was missing a tooth, and she had a story, and that lead to a drink, a date, some lunches, and some loving. . .
    Something that makes her unique, and special, and different, really attracts me, and catches my attention!!

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's if they're animal lovers, understanding/accepting, kind and funny.

What Guys Said 7

• Well having lots of things in common is kind of obvious, but that's pretty big with me as I'm not extremely sociable but that's just me. From my experience, long texting conversations usually get dry near the end, so if you can tell that it's getting slow and you're running out of things to say it's best to say "gtg" before it gets quiet. That is the one thing I wish I realized a long time ago, it seems natural to want to talk all day but really, the best convos (imo) are quick ones that are funny and leave me wanting more. Just my two cents :) Hope I helped

• What hooks this shark at first is that booty. Nice and somewhat big/full butt reels me in.
    Buy what makes me truly appreciate a woman is her personality.
    Just a warm and kind hearted person who has a good wife material and mommy vibes will make me want to hold onto her. And loyalty, of course.
    Also, being agreeable and encouraging / supporting and not so nagging can also help. ( but i can tolerate dat)
    Also i find just a little possessive kinda cute, but i can't say that for all men.

• If she can handle my humor and can dish it back. It's a plus if she is willing to listen to the random history and physics lectures I am known to give!

• Her interest in me

• When she talks to me a lot

• "I know men are different but generally what makes any man hooked on a woman for life and just makes him want her and only her? What is it that makes a man want to marry a woman as soon as possible (because he'll be afraid to lose her) and never want her to leave his side? "

Love.

As for texting; I don't fall in love through texting, especially not having seen the girl face to face in person

• when she's 100% what i want, and im hers, and i know it by trust etc.

What Girls Said 0