Do you think u have a type?

i do have a type.
i like guys with beautiful eyes and nice smile. i prefer boyish charm over mature men.
So do u have a type?
if so, what's your type?

• YES
  • NO
by type , i don't mean physical appearance only.
it can be related to personality too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I know I have a type.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think I do. Out of the guys I've really liked, they've been:
    -a guy obsessed with his car
    -a guy who was going to go into the military
    -a guy who seemed really optimistic and loved fishing (turned out to be a lying bastard)
    -and the guy I'm with now is smart, studying to be an engineer, and loves video games.

So I think I jump all over.

What Guys Said 25

• Considering I have people that I consider attractive and people I consider unnattractive, physically and mentally, I think it is fair to deduce that I have a type. I mean, a "type" is really just a combination of the turn ons without any of the turn offs.

So I guess here is what I like/dislike:
    For personality, I like a range of things. I like shy/reserved people, but I also like goofy people. Personality that turns me off though is someone who is arrogant. Arrogance is something that creates a sort of pseudo confidence which is a nope in my book.

Whether someone is confident or not doesn't really bother me. As long as they don't make me feel like I'm being rejected by a seemingly cold personality, then it works for me tbh.

Also, it is a bit weird, but I find it super attractive when I hear a girl say she is into the same sort of music/bands I listen to 😅. If I can respect their music genres, it helps me respect the person more. I dunno why-- I'm just wired like that lol

----
    Physically wise, I tend to like girls with long hair. I like all natural colors. I don't like most dyed red though... Especially dark red. I'm real picky with dyed hair. I tend to dislike basically any styles of short hair.

Also, my type tends to include a range of weight from skinny to not too chubby but some weight (I don't really know how to describe it, it is a case by case basis 😅). Basically, I like people who are healthy.

From that, I'm happy with a proportional body. Size of butt doesn't make a difference to me tbh (as long as it isn't abnormally large). I like boobs, but I couldn't give you an ideal on size... I like pretty much any boobs that are proportional haha. Also, someone shorter than me (which isn't saying much).

Combine all the above shtuff together, and that's essentially the generalities of my type. There are more things I like but that goes just more into details. A lot of it is case by case too. I see something and know what I like but can't name all the features of what I like off the top of my head.

• I have always been attracted to Deep, Dark, Mysterious Brunettes, with those beautiful deer brown eyes... and I absolutely LOVE black women, when their let their hair out. Wow, you gotta love that. Make you wanna just bury your nose in her curls...

• Personality wise - I prefer shy girls. Looks wise I don't think I have any specific type. Well I guess I don't like athletic girls since they come off as masculine. And although I have nothing against blondes, I prefer brunettes.

• Definitely. Girls who aren't afraid to get their clothes dirty, or dirt under their nails. I'd like for girls to not shy away from stuff such as mountain climbing, hiking, camping outside, or even playing sport working up a sweat. There's nothing attractive about pompous snobs. ^.~

• I guess I do yeah.
    I like girls who aren't too 'girly', you know

• I answered "yes", but do you ever find yourself strangely attracted to people that are not your type?

• yes.
      My current boyfriend is not my type.

• Do you ever think that maybe that type means nothing afterall?

Know what I mean? That you have an idea, but in reality, you're also attracted to other things, it's just that that was the idea that got stuck in your head, but you can also be open to other things?

• yeah , agree !!

• I definitely have a type. Toned, really feminine, confident, active, flat stomach, long hair, really hot, ambitious, girly girl, fun to be around, flirty, etc.

• In terms of physical appearance, I usually like shorter girls with a thin figure and traditional, if not almost frumpy, style of dress. Shoulder-length hair or shorter is nice.

In terms of personality, I like girls who are relatively quiet but still friendly and able to hold a conversation. I also can't stand vapid girls; it's nice to talk to a girl who's well-read on a variety of subjects and academically inclined. Most of the classes I've been in were sausagefest a due to the lack of female interest in higher maths and science.

• And in terms of what I actually get, it's the psycho girls to whom you never give access to your knife drawer or power tools.

• I like my girls Tsundere and Yandere.

• Yes and no. I do but it can vary. There are types of people I'm not into for sure though, mostly personality wise.

• Eh, Physically? Not really.

But, Personality is everything i suppose.

• Its all about chemistry. Yes, but the ones who are not shy to make the first move.

• yes i do, i prefer women with mature thinking, and inside beauty, and a little chubby body, with C-cups or D-cups boobs. but if i like her thinking and her inside beauty then i won't care about her looks and body

• Yes, I prefer white women of any shape except obesity, who are at least 5'6" tall.

But most white women don't like Asian men like me, so go figure.

• @archiz hmm what would you say... do I have a type? :P

• Cute face and a hot body.
      Contrast between skin tone and hair
      So dark hair are always wlc.
      Best to have c to d cups but not mandatory depends on the girl.
      Long legs are always wlc
      ;) ;)
      Anthng missing?
      Ow yea not too muscular too

• @archiz you got it pretty well :P

• What can I say 😛😛😎

• Yea tall skinny blonde with big boobs

• Somehow i always attract strong independent women...

• I 100% do have a type

• if it walks on 2 legs its my type

• my type = vagina.

• I do think there are only a certain type of girls that I can attract...

• i haven;t been able to identify a consistent pattern and don't really see a need to

• I have a type that slut and good girl mix kinda thing.

• i like girls who remind me of good songs.

• Nope bad bitches is the only thing I like

What Girls Said 27

• I don't have any specific type as long as a guy looks attractive to me and has a nice personality I'd date him.

• So far, I have only "talked " to North African guys all of them kinda had the same characteristics, tall, jacked , rich, smart and smart but also extroverted and funny.
    The only one who wasn't North African was American Italian and he looked more Arab than I did lol. And he's an introvert so kinda not what I go for in usual.

• I guess I do , but I don't limit myself by having a list of preferences about his appearance. There's many qualities and traits I look for in a guys personality though.

• My type? I don't think I even like boys anymore!

• I definitely have a personality type I'm very attracted to, but physically wise nothing extremely specific. i can be attracted to many different physical types.

• I don't think I do but my mum says I do. I just go for a guy I find attractive and has an attractive personality to match.

• i have preferences yeah but I'm open to any 'type' really. I've dated 2 completely different people.

• i definitely have a type. i like guys who are tall/meduim-height, have tan skin, long hair preferably brown, physique isn't a big deal as long as he isn't overweight, likes nature, likes to travel, is chilled.
    but saying that i can be attracted to guys with only some/a few of these ideal characteristics.

• White guys with dark hair and sort of pale skin, definitely a weakness. Also I love guys who are gentlemen, very attractive.

• i like the ones who let me call them daddy 😌

• that's probably the vast majority lol... not sure if you can call that a type :P

• @Yumix it's not actually, there are quite a few guys who don't like being called daddy.

But it also IS a type, like I don't just call any dude daddy. They just have a vibe about them that gives me the urge.

Like a dominant, protective, superior vibe.

• liking it is a different story :P
      you said "let" and I guess most guys would do it for a girl. Of course, if you know that he's not really into it then it's not really fun.

But yes, I get what you mean

• I like the nerdy type. Not geek, but people who are fascinated with like certain stuff. I tend to fall for awkward shy guys lol.

• I don't think I have a specific type... I like funny nerds though, I know that.

• Yes:
    Tall, jacked, athletic.

• I do have a personality type because all my exes were the same type of people. Actually, they looked the same physically too, but I'm more open on physical appearance.

• It actually changes all the time.. At one point I found the "bad boys" to be attractive. Then I found out the "Nice guys" were better. Someone you find attractive might not be as attractive anymore.

• I definitely prefer "older" men. Most guys under thirty just don't do it for me. I have a HUGE thing for dark or red hair and brown or hazel eyes. I'm practically never attracted to tall men. So yeah, I definitely have a type haha!

• My dream guy would be tall (er), skinny with messy hair and a sense of style. He should be dressed like a classy British man and would have very good manners, like a real gentleman :)
    But I usually go for almost any guy that has a good personality.

• Yes. I have two types when it comes to personality and looks.

• Yes I do and my types are very hard to find -.- lol

• not a physical one but i definitely have a personality type i'm drawn to.

• I don't think I do. The guy I like right now is really into sports, and I hate sports lol.

• Not really. Unless "not blond" is a type.

• I like guys who make me laugh and who are protective of me, guys that believe in equality, but dominate when necessary.

• I think I have two types that I'm attracted to the most.
    Tall slim guys with just a bit of facial hair and long- enough hair so they can have a bun.
    And normal height guys, with non-brown eye color and a charming smile.
    BUT that does not mean that I don't like other kind of guys - it's just my preference.

• I HAVE THE SAME TYPE AS U. I LOVE THE BABYFACED CUTE GUYS WITH GORGEOUS HAIR AND SMILE

• Dark skinned. Dark hair and dark eyes. Nice smile...

No height requirement unless he's under 5 ft. Which is rare.

• I don't think I do. All the guys I've liked have been completely different in looks and personality and everything. Only thing they had in common was that they were all sweet and jokers lol. I focus more on personality than anything else, if that's a type then yes lol