Does it count as cheating?

So I went out to a club with my friend the other night and made out with her when we were dancing, im not sure if I should tell my boyfriend or not because I don't know if he would care or not and I don't want to make a big thing of it if it's nothing.

opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• in my book its cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it does.

It doesn't matter if you're intoxicated, sleepy, or overtired. You're responsible for your own decisions. If you cheated, then you cheated. There isn't any good excuse for doing so, so take responsibility for what you've done.

No one wants to be cheated on, and if you love your partner, you'd never hurt them by destroying the trust they have in you. And also have you ever been suspicious that your partner was cheating on you?

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 5

• Well you DID touch another being with sexual passion at that time. Gender doesn't matter on that. I don't think you'd be okay with him going to the club and making out with his friend either?

• If you are feeling like it's nothing your wrong tell him wouldn't you want to know if you're boyfriend made out with another dude is just the right thing to do

• Woulddump/10

• if you find yourself asking then yes it does count as cheating. tell the boy.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Yes it's cheating. You made out with someone who wasn't your boyfriend. So you better tell him, he deserves to know.

• You should tell him. If he doesn't care great, you have no secrets but if he does care he has a right to know

• Whether you made out with a female or a male it's still cheating. Ask your boyfriend how he views it

• 1. If you have to hide it, it's cheating.
    2. If you have to ask if you cheated, you cheated.

• yes and tell him.

• Yes it's cheating. Just because it happened with a girl doesn't mean it's not cheating.

• If you tell him he will see that your loyal to him
    And it could be that you drunk and didn't know what you were doing?

• it's still cheating if you kissed someone else. Why did you kiss her though?

• If you feel guilty about it, you tell him

• It's cheating so if you want to keep your boyfriend don't tell him