WHY WAS MY TINDER DATE SUCH AN A**?

I'm in a new city and joined tinder to meet people. I met a guy whom I really liked and after about 5 days of texting we decided to meet up.
I meet him and he's an ass practically straight away. He looks kind of cold and mean and is like "you look nothing like your pictures". Now I don't know what this idiot is on about because my pictures are DEFINITLEY me, they just show the best of me... I'm a model so I know how to work my angles, but you can stll tell it's me. One thing is that he may have been expecting someone skinny, I'm not skinny but I'm healthy & slim.
Anyway i'm like let's go do something and he's like I don't see this going anywhere. He wasn't making much eye contact but he was being EXTREMLEY cold from the get go like he didn't even be a little nice.
Now what I don't understand is his attitude, like of course people are going to look a little different in motion & and also I had a different hair style + makeup than my images so he should have taken that into account. I was pretty much a bit taller than him so I think he may have been a little intimidated by that 2. I was dressed super nice for him & had nice clothes, guys were staring at me (I mean that in the least possible vain way, i'm just trying to give you an idea), I consider myself very attractive & unique and I do look like my images. I don't understand why the f*ck he just straight out blatantly rejected me without even giving me a chance? We exchanged words for a few minutes, him being a cold bastard like thinking he was better than me when really he should have been thanking me for meeting him because he wasn't the most attractive man out. He then walks off like a complete a**hole. Anyway, I just can't wrap my head around how cold he was and rude, I know for a fact I looked nice, and yes I may have looked a little different to my images but that's only because I had a completely different look that day.

I have had a look at his track record too and he doesn't seem to the highest standards.

UPDATE: I'm sorry if I come accross as mean in this post but please remember I'm offended at the way he acted so I'm acting out against him.

I was kind to him, dressed nice looked nice but agh the rudeness kills me.
ALSO He's a 19 year old male that was down to hook up, I was potentially down to hook up so I don't understand why he was a complete little b**ch without even giving me 1 CHANCE

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he was. Simply, An ass?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, he just wasn't into you once he met you in person. Most people fake it through the date and then never contact you again. He was just upfront and said he wasn't into you. Yeah, he was an ass, but I don't get why you're so flustered. So because one guy wasn't drooling over you, then you throw a hissy fit?

Gotta say, this post doesn't exactly paint you out to be the nicest person, either. You kinda trash him throughout the entire thing. If he doesn't have the highest standards, why did you go out with him? He should be thanking you for meeting him because he's not the most attractive man out there?

This isn't meant to sound mean, but you sound like you have a lot of growing up to do.

• When I met him I was literally the kindest person who was down to hang.

He was literally disgusting in the way he was acting. And I don't get why he didn't like me? I looked EXTREMELEY similar to my photos.

• It is stupid. But unfortunately, you can't MAKE someone be attracted to you. And if his standards weren't that high, then why are you so offended? He clearly wasn't the one for you if he didn't have the same standards you did.

• I guess I'm just shocked at how rude he was. Seriously the nicest person over text but didn't even flash a little smile when I met him & how disrespectful he was.

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaha, well to his eye you must have looked "considerably" different to your pictures. The guy probably felt he was sold a lie so it was understandable he was cold and standoffish.

Move on girl, plenty of other guys out there.

What Girls Said 7

• It reflects more about him than it does on you. Some people just come across as entitled. That your beauty is their business... you can tell because they'll say things like "false advertisement." Hello, we're people and we all want our best chance. If you are happy with how you present yourself, you're good and just brush off this rude dude. If you wanna avoid situations like this later and want to try something, it could help to have some candids on your facebook too, that shows that you can look great and underneath it all, you can look ordinary too. Up to you! Good luck.

• You are so cool and please be always like that I mean the being so confident about all things about you. That bicth man that you meet doesn't deserve you.

• his loss you know what they say you have to kiss a few frogs to your prince

• Sounds like you're better off without him.

• Well I guess that's life and you will come across people like this.

• Some guys are like this!! Just ignore and move one you deserve better

• Lol don't take it so much to heart. It was a bad date, we've all had them. Now you can move on and have a great story to tell