Did I do something?

We are pretty good friends, and she's been kind of sad lately. I asked her what she was doing today, and she said she didn't remember and doesn't know if anything. Saying she was supposed to do stuff with her mom, but her mom brought a guy home last night, so she doesn't know if they are going to do anything. I said "you want to do anything, movie hop, play some video games, etc?", then said "hmm, well were you supposed to pick something up, go shopping etc?". Read but no reply, and now not even replying. I was just trying to see whats up then that? What should I do, just leave her be?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she's just in a bad mood. I don't think you did something wrong. just leave her until she relaxed.

Most Helpful Guy

• she must be depressed or sad or maybe she read your messages and after reading them maybe she got busy in something and forgot to reply you

• Did that sound like I said something that might of offended her or hurt her?

• maybe she got offended because you didn't asked about how she feels about her mom bringing a man and she was upset with her mom

What Girls Said 1

• Well if she likes you she'll come around. Maybe just shoot her one more message, say something like " well let me know if you're busy or want to hang out" she should respond.. Just be patient, patience is key

What Guys Said 0