Guys, would you feel honoured if you knew you were a girl's first boyfriend?

I'm 21 years old and recently got my first boyfriend. When I told him that I've never had a boyfriend before and that our first kiss was actually my first kiss ever, he couldn't believe it and was super happy and honoured. Do all guys feel this way?

• Yes
  • No

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care I think

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol there's no reason why you should feel that way. It means you're the only one who ever found her attractive

• Sorry, but your answer is total bullshit. A girl who has never had a boyfriend doesn't have to be unattractive. It just means that she isn't interested in the guys who were interested in her. If I read your answer, I see a girl who jumps at everyone who gives her even the slightest bit of attention. In other words a whore...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Hard to say. Models kiss each other all the time.

• I think most guys would be honoured. I certainly would be.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!