Girls, Am I wasting my prime?

Am I wasting my prime

When I tell people I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend or sex they say you are wasting your prime is this true

Thanks for opinions

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Nooooo!!! It ain't true!!! Don't listen to them! Being single doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve. Don't have sex until marriage, because having sex with someone is giving all of yourself to them and if they leave... you're screwed. It's okay to date people to find the right person, just don't give them yourself until you're sure that they are the one person that you will never stop loving. You're making a right choice. 👍

• You're not in your prime so you're not wasting anything

• no you're not

wait for the special one...

• So when is the prime and also I'm afraid to talk to girls

• http://imgur.com/oU3YNZ8B well I not good looking and I just continue to get older and thought eventually women wouldn't consider me

• And I have always wanted a girl to love me call me cheesy but when ever I see a romantic scene in a movie part of me what's to cry inside cause I have wanted to experience that with a girl