I dressed up in disguise (wig, makeup, clothes, contacts) and went to see this guy that I'm seeing at work, & he hit on me & thinks I'm someone else?

Sooooo last night I wanted to just drop in at this guy's work (that I am casually seeing... We aren't exclusive but go in dates and whatever.)

He is a bartender at a bar, and around 1am my friend and I put on disguises and went inside. I put on a black wig, green contacts, and did my makeup dramatically different. Contoured in places to help. I wore clothes that I normally wouldn't. Heels. Fake lip piercing. And I put on foundation that was much lighter than my skin tone. I looked like a different person. I went in and saw him. I sat at the bar and talked to him. At first I totally thought he would know, but he had no idea. I acted differently (probably more like myself since I was in a disguise) and we like really hit it off and now I have his number and he has texted me today already. Wtf do I do!! I wasn't planning on this, I don't know what I was hoping to do.. It was more for fun and now I feel extremely messed up about the whole thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what were you expecting XD
    This is the funniest thing I've seen on GAG 😂

If you wanna save yourself, stop texting him and pretend that never happened. Be yourself.
    As for the texting part, lol I'd definitely get a new number

• Lolol thank you 😋
      & that's what I've done! I gave him my moms number so I just have been opening and ignoring them. Then he texted the real me, just a normal day text, and I had to act super nonchalant lol.

What Guys Said 5

• He didn't notice it was your number already? lmao
    Anyway you say you're casually seeing him then you dress up in a disguise and get upset he's hitting on another women who is, in fact, you.. pfft.

• I gave my moms number lmao >.< I'm not upset at that. I just don't know what to do now

• thats a little creepy doe. you have to live with the consequences of your deeds.

• Whoaaa!!
    You actially fooled him?

• I did ! I just ignored his text and that's all I'm gonna do. He texted again in the afternoon and I ignored that too. Ugh

• Well my friend did my makeup and she's a cosmetologist. Honestly i hardly recognized myself. and imagine at 1-3am when he's already a little sleepy and it's dark.. I don't know. During the day I don't know if I would have pulled it off. It kinda sets me back tho with my interest for him 😅

• Yeah. Still, his being unfaithful is bad. You are right in feeling this way

• rip in piece

• You need to make up a better troll story - this sucked donkeys balls

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1Hf0DXE8SdE/hqdefault.jpg

• I'm not a troll, I am an actual person and this happened

• Of course it did, of course it did *pats you on the shoulder at the psychiatric hospital you are staying at*

• I wish, at least I know I'd belong somewhere

What Girls Said 11

• Oh, Boy...
    Perhaps it is Best from the Rest to do Not let this Masquerade go on any longer. It will only end up Backfiring And... No title will then be Slapped on with even a 'In dates and whatever.'
    It seems that with this Perfect Picture Disguise to Surprise, He fell for You as this "Other woman." So to Sweeten the Hot Pot, still keep yourself Made up, Add a bit of the makeup and a little of the Same and just be "Jane," which is you here, dear.
    Apparently what you have Created is a Work of Art.
    Good luck. xx

• *With a Different but maybe not so Dramatic change that He has gotten to Like, if he Likes You, he will accept this joke and You... Unconditionally. xx

• 'We aren't exclusive'. That means he hasn't done anything wrong. I guess you either cut contact with him as this fake person or you own up to him.

• hahahahaha u crazy
    poor boy doesn't know what he got himself into

• Lol, if you want to confess go ahead
    or just say you are not feeling it and stop seeing him.

• welll... Prepare to be single lmao

• well if you aren't exclusive it doesn't matter

• you should probably tell him that it was you before things get ugly...

• I don't care what your age, you are childish and a baby. Don't you have more important things to worry about them getting yourself screwed up in your head by your own doing

• If you aren't exclusive then he isn't tied down to you. Why would you go all out and spy on him like that? That's creepy.

• Because IM creepy. He'has gotta deal

• He doesn't have to deal... Don't bring up what you did because it'll end things real fast.

• It's soo cool you should be like this but in the same time to lie about your personality talk about you!
    It's like a superhero

• What?

• I'm sorry I was very tired and sleepy
      What I meant was that it looks like your superhero with two identities but now you have to tell him that it was you and you just wanted to change or tell him why you did that! I'm sure he'll understand

• He knew it was you. You're not that clever

• Well he didn't. So I guess I am. Holla