My Marine boyfriend going out with other girls?

My Boyfriend who is a marine is stationed in SC, recently I noticed that he has been going out with quite a few girls, like expensive dinners, and movies. It made me upset, so I told him how I felt and he understood, but after everything that I told him how I felt he is still going out with girls, and he snapchats it and ignores my texts..

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you are being placed second at best in his life. Often times in relationships, communication is the issue. However, you said quite clearly that you told him how you felt and he basically brushed it all off.

Based off of all of that, it sounds like this behavior is just going to continue. I would suggest thinking about breaking up. Rather, you need to decide whether you would rather be stuck in the same position for indefinitely, or if you would rather break up and figure out stuff from there.

With problems going on this early and this serious, I don't think the dude is going to change or give you future happiness. Hence frankly, I think that you are wasting your time with him. Relationships take two people to work out. While you may be all in, he is hedging his bets with other girls. It's unequally distributed and that is prone to failure.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... But after everything I told him how I felt he is still going out with girls, and he snapchats it and ignores my texts...
    You Obviously have your Sad and Bad Answer to this Saga Story, @czechie98, and it is time to stop Allowing him to Continue to make a Fool out of you.
    Move on out now here, dear. Apparently this Cowardly lion didn't have the goalies to tell you how it Really was going to be, for ow you See... He has put his Tall Tail between his legs and has made Sure You see what he is Dog Doing Behind your Back and in front of your Face in that Place.
    Good luck and You deserve better than this Traitor Sailor. xx

What Guys Said 9

• Time to move on, he's obviously not fully committed to you and will continue doing what he does and there isn't really anything you can do to prevent this since you cannot control what he wants to do or chooses to do.

Either stay and keep this relationship going and continue to feel upset and unhappy about what he can and will continue to do or move on and move forward and find someone else that will be committed and loyal to you only.

I mean he is clearly not giving a crap since he's ignoring your texts, he wants to do what he wants to do and don't want you to tell him not to otherwise.

• Dump his ass. Try to move on.

• I don't normally write short opinions, but...
    Dump him.

• I dont know why he's not an ex by not

• It happens. My nephew was the most sweet caring generous person you would ever meet. And the marines fucked him up. But he's still family. When he gets out I hope he changes to the man I grew up with :/

• Hate to break it to you, but it doesn't sound like he's your boyfriend anymore.

• seems like your the only one who considers him to be your boyfriend

• move on girl... find yourself a good man. I'll pray him to be turned into lamb chops by some jihadis. allahuakbar!

• What is it with girls and dating marines? Fucking women logic I tell you

What Girls Said 3

• ... and you still call him your boyfriend?

I would have been long gone. Why be someone's other when you can be someone else's only. If I told a guy how I felt , and he ignored my feelings I'd dump his ass.

• He's starting to/is cheating. Leave him.

• he thinks you are a doormat.
    and he's not really your boyfriend.