Bisexual guys/girls!! Would you date a Transgender Woman?

She's beautiful, feminine, smart, funny and really great in general. But you find out she was classified as male when she was born. Would that effect the way you see her? Would you still date her? Could you still have a sexual relationship with her? Could you handle being friends with her? This question is mainly directed at bisexual guys/girls but all responses are welcome.

P. s. State your sexual orientation if you don't mind ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I felt that way for a few years before I realized I was bi. In fact, I credit them to opening me up to that. It has become a much sexier place. haha

-Would that affect the way you see her? No, not really.
    -Would you still date her? Absolutely. A beautiful girl that is fun to hang out with is great and I don't care too much what her genitals may or may not be.
    -Could you still be in relationship with her? See above
    -Could you handle being friends with her? Not if I was interested in her romantically.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were attracted to her. Sure :)

What Guys Said 5

• Transgender Woman? That means that they're a MALE, right?

Because then NO as I'm not homosexual and I'm not into penises.

• Definitely not. And straight.

• no thanks, straight.

• Pre or post op?

• No. I don't care if someone is Transgender but I wouldn't date someone who is. It's hard enough dating in the first place I wouldn't feel right dating someone who is confused/coming to terms with their own gender. If they are post-op I'd have doubts.

I have one Transgender friend. I have no problems being friends with anyone. Sexual relations is just a step to far since the majority are still physically the wrong gender for what the claim to be.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a chance. I am straight