Are the majority of creepy people unattractive guys?

I've noticed that the word 'creepy' is often applied to unattractive guys.
Can attractive people be creepy?
Can girls be creepy?
^I know that these are generalizations, there will be exceptions, but I'm looking at the majority.

• It is mostly unattractive guys that are creepy
  • Creepiness is only dependent on sex: it is mostly guys that are creepy; there are only few creepy girls
  • Creepiness is only dependent on attractiveness: it is mostly unattractive people that are creepy; there are only few creepy attractive people
  • Creepiness is not limited by a person's sex or attractiveness
  • Other
There have been some good answers so far - it's going to be hard to choose MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• This word is just used wayyyy too much and not correctly. It is often applied to guys that approach a girl and the girl decides from one look that he isn't on her level so he now is creepy.

Creepy to me is that gut instinct crunchy feeling you get from someone occasionally and has nothing to do with how attractive or unattractive they are.

And women are just as creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol there are many good looking creepy guys. A lot of these guys are willing to sleep with any girls just to get their dicks wet. Usually girls are very responsive to the good looking creeps while the unattractive creeps get destroyed. Many times, unattractive guys who aren't creeps tend to get labeled as creeps just for approaching girls. Girls really tend to throw the world "creep" around a lot.

• I know eh? It's overused and used incorrectly.

What Girls Said 12

• I would say most creepy people are guys (bc most women don't go out of their way to creep on other women. And most guys aren't crept on by women bc women rarely approach guys to therefore be considered creepy or not). And the majority of the creepy guys are not hot. But then again, being creepy does 1 billion percent decrease hotness... unless it's Keanu Reeves. And then also there's the fact that being creepy probably means the person has bad social skills and probably doesn't dress nice or 'look' like a 'normal' person of their age.

AND I think what raccoon man said was true, very unfairly, the limit on the creepmeter is higher for really attractive people. So, that's another factor.

I think it's actually really complex if you think about it for longer than a minute.

Creepiness is a complex thing.

• 1) When a guy is hitting on me and he's either old or have an EXTREME weirdo vibe then yes I think he's creepy.
    2) If he's unattractive BUT he's in my age group & he doesn't give off EXTREME weirdo vibe then NO I don't think he's creepy. I just think of it as a guy (who is not my type ) hitting on me.
    3) If he's attractive and he's hitting on me, no I don't think he's creepy (duh lol) and I might even casually flirt back. BUT I'm not talking about an attractive guy that I just met grabbing my ass. Attractive or not, that is disrespectful as hell. Plus I won't find him attractive anymore if he do that.
    4) Of course girls can be creepy too. Have u seen Fatal Attraction, Misery, etc? They are creepy as hell to me.

• Creepiness makes people unattractive. So like if you're a "10" guy but you have that creepy look in your eye, you'll immediately drop to a 1. So in that sense, yes, all creepy people are unattractive.

• The hot creepy guys are called pervs

• So, creepy guys should aspire to be perverts? XD

Just kidding. Ideally, one should work on both improving their attractiveness and decreasing their creepiness. If only it were easy.

• I've encountered both males and females and attractive and unattractive people who are creepy, I've also heard stories from others.

• Many gorgeous guys are creeps. One of the most famous is gaston

• ofc girls can be creepy cuz I'm very creepy

• An attractive dude can creep anytime lol

• Could be

• creepy guys are unattrative guys the others are hot

• Yes they are. fat, creepy 40 year olds that live in the basement

• This isn't based on gender. It's anyone who is ugly in my opinion. I have actually called ugly women creepy more than anything. I don't think I have ever called a guy creepy. If I have, I don't remember doing it. I find ugly women more creepy because we are supposed to be the better looking sex, and to me it's weird when a girl isn't attractive. I espeicially hate it when it's a butterface who gets the guy.

There is a woman who lives in my building who I have called creepy to her face. She's really unattractive and she is always up at like six in the morning to go for jogs. It's weird. I see her whenever I am leaving to go to work, and she is running around. Why does she want to jog at that time? It just seems odd to me. It's creepy. What if she is stalking someone or something? It makes me feel uncomfortable to be alone in the elevator with her. What if she does something to me?

Creepiness is all about attitude and looks. It's not based on gender.

What Guys Said 11

• It doesn't have much to do with looks, it has much more to do with the vibe you give off and the style of your approach.

Plenty of "unattractive" people can charm the socks off the opposite sex and they don't get labeled as creepy. Conversely you can be a 9/10 but you oggle her, corner her, harass her and deliver your lines with no charisma then you're going to be called a creep.

• It would be easier to change one's looks, but how can one change their 'vibe'?

• Hmm, i can't say specifics without seeing/knowing you. Outside of the actually approaching, you dress nice, put on some nice cologne, make sure you wash, don't fixate on the girl and guess what... smile lol.

• This is what happens when I try to force a smile:
      campusriot.com/.../tumblr_m32a352uUa1qd36ww.gif

• D. There's definitely creepy girls (stalkers, girls who won't leave you alone, girls who try to sabotage things if you have another girl). There are also creepy guys who are physically attractive. They say any guy a girl doesn't find attractive will be labeled as creepy by her if he makes a move but I've rarely observed this, it may be true if he keeps making moves after an initial rejection but otherwise I think this creep labeling is only a thing among high school valley girls and guys who complain about it on the internet are mostly really creepy or teenagers dealing with annoying immature girls.

• Attractive guys can be creepy too but the bar for what it takes to be labeled as creepy is set considerably higher for attractive guys.

• I would say it is *mostly* unattractive guys who are not very socially adept, but I have also met my fair share of creepy middle aged women who, perhaps due to desperation, mess with guys as young as 12 years old. My grandmother's sister was like that to me, among a couple other such women.

• Ah, I missed social ineptness in my poll - that's a factor I hadn't considered.

• No, it doesn't matter how attractive they are, they can still be creepy. I have heard of women who were raped by guys who look like models in college.

And I have also heard of guys who are attractive, but will give their life for love. It's all arbitrary.

• Thete are girls who can be creepy. But i think if you are rather attractive, less people will think you are creepy and just think of you as charming or flirtatious.

• Donald Trump is creepy and a perv

• when an atractive guy is creepy then its flirting.

• Well a dangerous attractive guy is creepy.

• Nah. I mean look at Ryan Reynolds. Huge weirdo.