I've noticed that the word 'creepy' is often applied to unattractive guys.
Can attractive people be creepy?
Can girls be creepy?
^I know that these are generalizations, there will be exceptions, but I'm looking at the majority.
- It is mostly unattractive guys that are creepy37% (10)41% (13)39% (23)Vote
- Creepiness is only dependent on sex: it is mostly guys that are creepy; there are only few creepy girls7% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
- Creepiness is only dependent on attractiveness: it is mostly unattractive people that are creepy; there are only few creepy attractive people7% (2)16% (5)12% (7)Vote
- Creepiness is not limited by a person's sex or attractiveness44% (12)34% (11)39% (23)Vote
- Other5% (1)9% (3)7% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
This word is just used wayyyy too much and not correctly. It is often applied to guys that approach a girl and the girl decides from one look that he isn't on her level so he now is creepy.
Creepy to me is that gut instinct crunchy feeling you get from someone occasionally and has nothing to do with how attractive or unattractive they are.
And women are just as creepy.7
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Lol there are many good looking creepy guys. A lot of these guys are willing to sleep with any girls just to get their dicks wet. Usually girls are very responsive to the good looking creeps while the unattractive creeps get destroyed. Many times, unattractive guys who aren't creeps tend to get labeled as creeps just for approaching girls. Girls really tend to throw the world "creep" around a lot.2