My friend likes me, but I like his friend. What should I do?

My friend likes me and asked me out. I was honest with him and told him that I thought of him only as a friend. He said that he respected that. Things have been good between us despite that. Well a few days ago I met his old college friend. I instantly felt a connection both physically and emotionally. I wanted to see if maybe he would like to go get a drink or something one of these nights; but I'm afraid it might hurt my friend's feelings. What do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should go full steam ahead. You aren't disrespecting your friend by dating this guy. Your friend will just have to move on and find another gal, which I'm sure he will... assuming he's not too obsessed with you

• Lol first you put him in the. friendzone and now you like his friend... a classic. one. here guys

What Girls Said 1

• You should go for it, life is too short to waste these type of opportunities