Girls, Why do girls don't do this?

Why don't most girls be really straight forward with the guy she has a crush on, my girlfriend did.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, like myself. Others may not be too straight forward because most have been told from a young age that it's best to make the guys chase you. That it's almost necessary, or else the guy will be made to feel emasculated and like 'less of a man'. -_-

What Girls Said 9

• *Is a super blunt and straight forward girl*

Uh yeah I'm super straight forward and have been preaching that more women should be for a long time now.

• I'm straightforward with guys I'm interested in. I text first and have no problem asking them to hang out. But being this way I've also experienced rejection. Most guys will all agree at first but then they find another girl who's more traditional I guess so they go with her LOL
    So I guess the reason most girls don't approach first is cause gear of rejection as well as the fact that it defies societal norms

• really good question. i can't speak for others but i know for me, it's fear.

• A lot of women become nervous and not sure what to do.

• I was kinda straight forward with my ex

• I can't speak for others but I'm very straight forward with it. If I like a guy, he'll know... I don't get why they wouldn't because if he doesn't know then how can you expect it to progress?

• Because if I told my crushes I liked them - theyd probably take advantage of me or won't feel the same. So its better to hide my secret then let my crush know how I feel.

• When I try to be straight forward a guy's ego becomes so HUGE he starts behaving like an asshole. It works best when I take the backseat and let him do the work. Being straight forward only works with some guys.

• I am, I have no issue openly flirting and telling you