Is this too much for a first date?

So i met this absolutely wonderful girl and we hit it off. We are texting 24/7, but the only issue is that I'm busy with college 9:00 till 6:00 monda through Thursday and she works usually every day.. 9:00 till 6:30. We live about a hour and a half away from each other, and i am determined to nail down a time we can have dinner. I want to go all out, flowers (she likes lillies), homemade chocolate (she has a sweet tooth), and a hand written love letter/poem. She is leaving for college at the end of July, and I don't want to lose her. She will be 3 hours away which I'm willing to drive, but I want her to want to make it work. So i want to go all out as much as I can. Any ideas? Any advice? Am I just hoping for something that won't happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think going through all that at once would be coming on way too strong. Pick one of those gifts. Not all three at once. That would be too much and would probably freak her out.

• Okay, would the lillies be better or should I go with the letter since it's something that won't wilt?

• Wrong person to ask about the lilies, as I am deathly allergic to them.

• Letter it is. Thank you for the help

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0