I'm honestly so desperate for a boyfriend or girlfriend but mostly i want to meet guys. Are there any safety tips i should know and do you think it's a bad idea? Dating sites are my last resort now because i don't know how i could possibly meet guys irl it's just awkward and i'm veryyyy shy. I have some questions too. So if you are an expert with dating sites or if you have joined one before with some success please help me. I also want to get laid really badly. I'm underage though.
1. What is the best dating site?
2. Should i use my real name and adress or at least where i live for example i live in denver colorado etc.
3. Is tinder good for safe hook ups?
4. What if i fall in love and want to meet him/her in person?
5. How to identify and stay away from catfishes and sex offenders/serial killers or just bad harmful people?
I'm thinking this may be a bad idea.. But i have nothing left to do.
Most Helpful Guy
The best dating site is one that requires a payment to join because that way you don't get asshats sending stupid pictures.
A good site will demand your real name and adress but will protect your information and keep you anonymous.
Tinder is good for hook ups, but it doesn't have the safety features you want.
A good site will help you meet him/her in person in a safe way, and will screen users reducing the amount of catfishing and sex offenders/serial killers.0
Most Helpful Girl
Improve your self in all areas before you think of a man appealing to you first. Now you said you were awkward and shy. Those are not traits that will draw in decent guys but manipulative jerks that could start acting nice at first then become a mean bully.1