How do you have a girlfriend?

A simple question with complex answers

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're the type of guy who takes a girl out to dinner, and casually drops sexist jokes about how she should be in the kitchen making you dinner instead, you're probably single.

Likewise, if you're the type of guy who begins every date with a sob story about how your ex burned you, and launches into a lengthy monologue about how women are inherently untrustworthy, you'll probably be solo well into the new year.

We may have reluctantly retired their hopes of chivalry, but we're not willing to give up on finding a man who genuinely respects the opposite sex, and most importantly, actually likes us.. So if this is an issue you have, you should work on it. I mean, probably with a professional.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to a girl who fancies you and don't make them not fancy you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Once you see yourself willing to share your life, both good and bad, with a girl who is willing to do the same.

• complex answers? xD just yes or no though
    And no ^^

• Oh nvm. my bad, I'm stupid.

How? By meeting people, meeting friends of friends and such. Also be open and respectful, nice and of course... be Yourself and be confident about it

• Once every hour. I can't keep up on GAG.

• I don't know, since I don't have one. I guess most white women don't like Asian men.

• just have moeny. they are bees