So I just saw in my SO phone that he added his ex in snapchat, should I confront him about it?

Okay Yess, I was snooping, but he has done it with me before too because he said it helps To know things and not wonder about it or whatever. So I did it because I've been getting bad feelings lately. And I happened to click on snapchat in the contacts and saw he has his ex as a friend? ( one that he's cheated on me with once like a long time ago) should I confront him about it? It's really bothering me because I know I always take extra precautions when it comes to my exes and other guys who may try to talk to me and I make sure I don't speak to them or anything out of respect to my so. But he's been chatting with other girls about who knows what (sending snaps) so I can't see what it is and who knows if he snapped with his ex an deleted it? I'm about to lose my mind..

Most Helpful Guy

• If it bothers you, than yes, you should confront him about it. However, when you do you want to make sure you guys are talking about it and not fighting, insulting, or blaming each other. Remember, it's something that bothers you, and yes, that should be important to him. Though, that's not the same thing as him doing something wrong. So instead of talking about what he did wrong or what he shouldn't be doing talk about how it makes you feel. Listen to what he has to say, don't just hear it, but listen. And, if course you want the same from him, for him to listen to you, so try asking questions just to make sure he's understanding what you're saying. Speak clearly and say what you're really feeling, if you're not transparent with him he's not going to understand what you. And most important, be willing to compromise. He should respect your feelings and wishes, but you should respect his too, and, unfortunately, that may mean you guys might not agree. Good luck, and remember be a peacemaker, not a peacebreaker or peacefaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just delete her LOL.

• Yeah that's what I should've done, but now he knows I know so if he didn't already delete her and for whatever reason he goes to look back he'll know I did it lol

• Well I mean you two look through each others phone anyway, and I'd just say "well there is no point in having her on there".

• But if you do want to confront him just ask him straight up why he needed to add her, he may have never second guessed it but it only would make her feel validated in the end.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I think remaining friends and staying in contact with ex's is asking for trouble. It is a conflict of interest!

What Girls Said 4

• ... So I did because I've been getting bad feelings lately..
    And with your own "Precautions" of the Ghosts from the Past, it also seems to me here, dear, you are Not taking any Chance with this little Romance and Now... It seems your So has gotten his Underhanded Hand stuck in Other cookie Jars from a Far.
    Talk to him and try and get on the same Page, No rage. Confront him and if he gets Red in the Face, Put him in his Place that He has some nerve, going Behind your Back and pushing your Buttons by Pushing his own With... Sending Snaps and now this this with this 'Ex' who I bet still leaves an X in his own Softie Spot.
    I am feeling that you don't Trust him anymore. Consider your future with Someone like this where you will never feel Comfy with whatever Cozy he's Doing and who he might one day Be... Screwing.
    Along with the skeletons that are Rattling your own cage, on top of this, he is 'Reminding' you that he is Floating around Snap, Crack and Popping on Snap.
    Good luck. xx

• Confront him but just be careful, don't shout at him if you're not certain about what he's doing 😊 Goodluck

• I'm not gonna shout at him, but he's still not doing anything good. There's no absolute reason for you to stay in contact with an ex. I don't do it he shouldn't either. I'm fine if he has friends who are females because I have friends who are males, but exes is a big no no! Because you both use to have feelings for eachother

• I agree what is there to talk about with an ex? Apart from past experiences together

• I confronted and told him, he says apparently he isn't talking to her or any Exes and doesn't k ow how to delete people on snapchat 😒. And that he realizes that I only know this from snooping which he acts like he's never done to me in the past

• I would confront him and get to the bottom of that

• I would question him and tell him flat out I don't like it. He can decide what to do with that and then u can act accordingly

• Yeah I am gonna confront him about it cause that just seems so sneaky