Why do men ask for your number?

but never use it... i met this cuteee guy and even tho he had a girlfriend, we made out and he wanted my number, he was an extremely good kisser, i enjoyed him so much but we went our separate ways because i needed to go and he didn't came from the same country... i miss just thinking about him... he never called but its only been three days... i thought he did call once from phonebooth, it could have been him... but anyways

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be so many reasons it's an open ended question we could spend forever talking about.

I tend to give my number to women (or sometimes take there's and give mine). It throws them off a little. It's both funny to see and gives them the power to decide if they want to call me or not... of course I tend not to worry if they don't. Have to be fairly secure in yourself as a man to go down this road.

What Guys Said 9

• Keep waiting by the phone.

• It's like Pokemon. You get them all but use 2.

• Because they have lost their own

• Why do women hand out their numbers if they never fucking reply?

• How are you gunna go make out with a dude that's in a relationship?

• cause he did it righttt he knew how to kiss me and look at me and stroke me! he was flirting with me madly! and at first i was like no... and later on i was like yeaaaaa but i told him he had no shame ! and he said 'no more then you' wtf he came on to me

• Oh so it's all his fault, right? It's not the fault of both?

• Move on... Find someone else...

• Could you not see that he was using YOU? How did you miss that?

• lol you just said

" he has a girlfriend " so a cheater
    " he is extremely good kisser " lol..
    " i enjoyed him so much"

First of all, take a great look guys, even if you have a girlfriend, girls dig that shit and will make out with you, so girls are cool with cheating on your partner.

so i will break it to you.

He enjoyed you as well, but it was only for that night, night was over he went back to his real love.

Your better off, move on.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Probably because he was a taken man who wanted a quick fix, but couldn't risk you calling him because... ya know... he has a GIRLFRIEND.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58581398.jpg

• Maybe he was just trying to get in your pants? I hate to say that but it's the only reason I can come up with

• he wasn't that interested

• In this case it might be because he has a girlfriend and lives in another country.

• It seems like he was only interested in sex.

• he made out with you and had a gf? you dont want him to call you. lol

• he was using you. plain and simple.

• maybe tryin to see if he still got it

• Cause they changed their minds :(

• He was just using you that's what I can think of. I gave this guy my number at a drive through wish I hadn't looking back. He complimented me and said I was really pretty. So I gave him my number, and he said he would text me but never did. I think he was just trying to impress his friend that's all. I don't understand why guys do that though, ask for your number but never make the intention to call you or text you.