Should I make the first move?

There is this guy that is in the same college class as me that I have a crush on. I am 20 and he is 28. I'm not sure if he likes me back or if he has a girlfriend. I haven't made the first move yet to tell him how I feel because I don't know if he feels the same way. Does it look bad that I haven't made the first move yet? Should I ask if he has a girlfriend? Should I tell him how I feel before the school year ends if I don't know if he likes me back or has a girlfriend? How should I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, nothing like receiving a cute note passed from someone in the class:)

Ask him how he's doing in this class, but maybe start with the person next to him, then ask him... so not so direct. Ask if he's getting it? "Is your girlfriend very helpful with this stuff (math, whetever)"? Try to talk to him while leaving, then ask if want to meet up sometime outside of class.

noone said it is easy. There's always the trick of your car won't start and when he goes to start it... it magically works. ... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Start to flirt with him and if things go well go ahead and ask him out

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, go for it.

• Guys don't make the move anymore lol.

What Girls Said 7

• I went through something similar for the last semester and about half of the previous one. However I ended up finding out he has a girlfriend so that restrained me from talking to him on top of the fact that I was simply to shy to do so and didn't know how to approach him. However he recently got engaged so I guess it was for the best to some degree that I didn't. But I think it wouldn't hurt to be friends either.

I think you should definitely talk to him and try to figure out if he has a girlfriend and whether he likes you. Maybe look at how he acts around you and what kind of signs he gives. I agree with others, you'd probably regret it if you don't so definitely at least to try to talk to him if you don't want to necessarily make a move. And if he does have a girlfriend you can be just friends if you want to.

• You might want to find out if he has a girlfriend first. There's some sly ways you can ask and they'll never even know that you're trying to see if he has a girlfriend. The classic one I use is complaining about my friend who once got mad at her boyfriend because he only got her a bracelet for her birthday, but nothing else. Without fail, guys always mention whether or not they have a girlfriend. Then I have my answer lol.

• Only things i've ever regretted were that i didn't do something. I've almost never regretted what i've done. So do it, follow your dreams. Otherwise you will always think ''whay if''.

• Yes. I didn't even have to read it. If you want to make a move make it.

• Just ask whatever you want to ask. Otherwise you will regret it when the school year ends. Don't be afraid, just go for it! :)

• Go for it! What's the worst thing that could happen?

• I recommend talking to him outside of class. It can get awkward trying to make a move on someone while in class