Have you ever changed your mind after rejecting someone?

I recently met a guy and I got such a huge crush on him. He seemed like he likes me but I just liked him so much that I couldn't wait for him to make a move, so I did. And he rejected me. :( But he said he would like us to be friends. Argh. :( I know there's nothing I can do about it and that it's just life that these things happen all the time, but believe it or not, this is actually the first time ever that I got rejected. I approached guys before and they were always interested in one way or another. So yeah I feel pretty bumped by this one. :( Is there any chance he might change his mind?

And before you start saying how it's JUST ONE GUY, I know it's just one guy, but I really like him, can't help it. I can't just switch off my feelings just because he rejected me, at least not immediately.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He could change his mind after finding out your feelings for him (has happened before), but I'd be wary of it and take it slow since it's new.

If this doesn't happen, just take some time and your feelings should change.