I am really worried?

I am always the one texting first. when I text her she responds instantly. even when she texts ( rarely happens) me there is always an excuse to text me. for example in her birthday i sent her a funny picture i made for her birthday. she replied instantly and she put the picture i made for her birthday as a profile picture. 12 hours later she sent me a message saying " hey james look i put the picture that you made for me as a profile picture" . i mean why can't you talk to me without making excuses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fear of being judged.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not making excuses.. it's hard to have a conversation if you don't have anything to say. What if she texted you "what's up?" All the time and then when you asked back it was "nothing much" and the conversation ended? Then you'd be here asking "she texts me but never has anything to say". She's probably just a little shy and doesn't really know how to start a conversation.

• you are just making excuses in her place now.

• @anonman32 I feel like not having anything to say is a reasonable REASON to not text someone..

• She's used to you texting her first perhaps?

• She responded. What's the issue?

• She likes you but maybe she doesn't want to be there you.

• i didint get it " be there you" ?

• Hm doesn't sound like she's interested in you. I wouldn't try to pursue her if she isn't interested.

• I ask myself the same thing with guys I'm interested in brooooo
    I'm always the one texting first -_-
    Anyway I wouldn't worry too much about your situation cause it seems like he's into you since she responds immediately

• Omg I ask myself the same all the time regarding guys, and I don't think there's anything to worry about, she seems to be into you

What Guys Said 11

• Because you're making it an obligation for her to respond and you're getting upset and frustrated when she doesn't. You need to spend more time with women who are interested in you and less with women who are not. Obviously she's not interested because she takes that long to respond, so go meet other women.

• Because you're not super hot.
    But don't worry, guys who aren't super hot get girlfriends and get married too.

• Hmm this is a problem.
    There can be several reasons. Either she takes you as boring, or she clearly doesn't give a rip about you and she's talking to someone else.

What confuses me is that she responds instantly. Which means she's on her phone.
    If she's on her phone she's probably texting someone. And that someone isn't you. I would be disturbed with this. Greatly.

• If she never texts you first and isn't a super shy person it simply means you aren't high enough on her priority list or she is trying to play some games. Either way, its better for you ot move on.

• i feel the same way, i become bored with women when they dont text first sometimes. like you have to do all the work. no thanks it is a turn off for me.

• This sounds oddly familiar 🤔
    She's not that into you bro, find someone else.

• because she is awkward and insecure.

• Ignore her for a while. If she's interested, she'll come around.

• Please people stop worrying about such things, it means nothing.

• worried about what? just man up and do the first text.

• she's playing games and although I don't advocate game playing I'd say dont text her until she does. That way u know if she she's interested she's willing to start conversations. If she doesn't text you you know what type of girl she is.