Why does guys allways ask me out?

Have so many guys that wants to go out with me that I have to make a list. But right now love being single.. Yes I do have a guy I like but can't have him cause his taken. Plus he doesn't now that I like him that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason why guys always ask you out is because they have no idea what they are actually getting. When guys do a real cost benefit analysis, go beyond their fantasy and really ask themselves what they are getting, most will not bother asking you out.

However, the vast majority of men are caught in a romantic fantasy or do not see beyond the surface and therefore will continue to ask you out on dates.

Hope that answered your question.

Most Helpful Girl

• God, life must be so hard for you being constantly told you're attractive. I don't know how you manage...

Sounds like you're bragging love.

What Guys Said 3

• because you´re probably hot. that´s the most prevalent reason for that.

• Supply and demand, a lot of women like you are uninterested in dating so it's less girls for us. Most guys want to date.

• Awww poor baby. Don't you just have it sooo difficult.

What Girls Said 1

• Haha damn. I would start being a little more grateful. A lot of people would kill to be in your shoes.
    Maybe they'll find out how heartless you are and stop asking you out