Why do older men hit on younger women?

I do not get it why older men (20-30 years older than me) hit versus someone who is around my age. What exactly attracts older men to hit on younger women?

0|0
8|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Because men are universally physically attractive to youth, health and fertility. doesn't matter if the guy is 20 or 50. Its a biological thing. Its just that most guys want to choose someone who is more than just a piece of attractive flesh, but also mentally, maturity and emotionally compatible.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ctive-opposite-sex.html

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Because women look good at 25-29.

1|2
    0|0
  • More attractive, haven't slept around as much, less emotional baggage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are facing their own mortality (aka mid-life crisis) and they want to feel young again. Granted, they still have another 20 or so years left. But they (nor does anyone else) do not know that for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're in their sexual prime.

Why do younger women hit on me? Lol!

1|1
    0|0
  • cause younger women look for older men. it´s a reciprocal thing. don´t act like it´s onesided.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's just wrong.. I have a hard time being okay with me dating someone that's like 18-19 which is around 8-9 years differential, let alone someone that's over 10 years or so, or even half their age. I do prefer someone that's +/-5 years differential, but to each their own and it's not really my business to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we're still breathing? I apologize on behalf of them all.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's physical attraction and the idea they have nothing to lose. If/when you say no they haven't lost anything. Most of them have children if they ever wanted them. So why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? supple young thangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women in their 20's tend to look better than women in their 50's. Are you blind?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're over 18 it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger women are usually more attractive than older women. So that's probably why

0|0
    0|0
  • Virility.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pedophiles

0|0
    0|0
    • She's 25-29, not a child. Use your dictionary.

• Same reason many older ladies hit on younger men. Sex!

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do older women hit on younger men?
    Not everyone do that, some just need a trophy.

0|0
    0|0
  • short version: young girls are ego boosts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes him feel younger. Plus, most relationships are 2 years difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Tighter less experianced xx

0|0
    0|0
  • why are you asking? you dont like that guys your age dont hit on you?

0|0
    0|0
  • to be fair, women generally go for older men anyway, but maybe not that much older

0|0
    0|0
  • Older women lose their value as they age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you asking why they'd be interested in a woman your age, or why they try, given that they're interested?

0|0
    0|0
  • youth

0|0
    0|0
  • Because a LOT of girls won't date a guy who is their age or younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • becuz younger women are hot ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been wondering the same as to why do younger girls hit on older men like me :D

Guess it's the same principle or similar :D ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I guess older men have more experience with women so they feel the most confident at approaching.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guys like pretty girls. Having a few more birthdays doesn't change that.

0|2
    0|0
  • women their own age can tell they're not anywhere near as cool as they're pretending to be. they know they have better luck with young, naïve females.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have heard older men prefer younger women because they are funner and have more energy from what I have been told

0|0
    0|0
  • Many reasons. They know women better and feel less intimidated by us. They also think we are much more stupid than we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same thing happens to me wit older men

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they are perverts, other times they are looking for a young naïve woman, so they can manipulate her.
    It's disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe they just think she's attractive.

• @zagor Hummm, I don't think so.