Husband Told me he Cheated Why?

Husband Told me he Cheated Why? why did my husband say do you really love me, and when I said yes, I feel you don't, and then say he had been seeing a woman for a few weeks and slept with her, if he told me is that like he doesn't want to cheat anymore, and wants to work things out, realises how much it would hurt me, and loves me. We have been married for 12 years, and he found out I had kept in touch with a guy from holiday, but it was nothing more than friendship, he saw my friend had wrote I had feelings for the guy, but when I said that I mean't like when you care about someone, nothing more I noticed he has been looking at her profile since quite a few times, and daily, should I be worried, or is it just curiousity?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your husband had every right to be suspicious and even angry. Frankly I would not buy your story either about what your 'feelings' meant because I am no fool. However, two wrongs do not make a right so it was NOT okay for him to resort to cheating. That was immature and selfish.

• Yeah I get that now I really do, I just wish he could believe that I didn't sleep with the person, I would never do something like that, I do love him, my feelings wern't love for the person what I felt, I enjoyed talking to as a friend, and did start to care for the person, but that was all, I know now it was wrong, I should never have kept intouch with another guy, I wish I could take it back, I sort of get why he cheated he was obvisiously hurt, and angry, but still all the same, I am very hurt by this, I just hope we can work things out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, do you want to work on it?

Your marriage is in trouble because your husband couldn't communicate with you. He thought you might have something with another guy, so... he cheats with a woman for a few weeks.

Honey... you aren't perfect, but damn, he's acting like a mute, angry, child. And it's a little late for him to want to think about your feelings and think things out.

• I agree, may I ask should I be worried he's looking at her profile?

• I think thats true, as my husband is also not from the uk, and has never really settled here, misses his family and the lifestyle, its very different where he is from, so I think if he wasn't together with me, he said himself a number of times, in the past he's only here for me, so I think he would go back if we split up

• Do you think he will never cheat on you again and that his reasoning was... truthful.. the version he told you.

What Guys Said 1

• *facepalm*
    "SHOULD I BE WORRIED" lady. Look. Your husband cheated on you and your marriage. That's severely concerning.
    As for him telling you like that, no. He's not going to stop seeing her.

As for your "note" about the other guy, that was a mistake. Every male would have seen that as "emotional cheating" of some sort.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm well sounds like 1. you already chose to forgive him and move on which I applaud because it's not easy, however why the hell is he looking at her profile more, you forgave him and him doing this is like rubbing salt in the wound.

• why would he continue too look at her profile, should I be worried?

• Its suspicious!

• I asked him why he was looking, did he want her, he said if he wanted her he would be with her now

• I think he feels guilty and wants to work things out. I think it'd help if you two went to therapy or something so you have someone who's not emotionally involved in your lives to bounce ideas off and give you advice.

• so do you think nothing to worry about him looking at her profile quite a lot

• I can't really say, but this is why I think you should go to therapy, assuming you want to sort it out.

• Yes very much so, I really do love him

• I think you need to talk with him with both of you open about your true feelings and then try to figure it out.

• I think so too, should I be worried that he is looking at her profile

• I'd say, then what's the reason to check her profile?
      And tell him this would make you feel uncomfortable.