Guys: if a girl you were dating discussed, (unknowingly pressured you at times), about committing many times when ur not ready, do you commit or run?

?

• RUN!!! I don't like pressure, not even if I really liked her!
    75% (3)60% (3)67% (6)Vote
  • EH depends...
    25% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • Commit eventually, ONLY if I like her alot!!
    0% (0)40% (2)22% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• There's no pressure on me. I'd make the decision when I'm ready to if I was ready to do so. If she gives me an ultimatum I'd kick her to the curb and tell her to get lost. If she's too annoying and can't deal with not getting her way all the time, she's not fit for a long term relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • totally understandable. im just not sure how to know where we are going when he says he doesn't. I've discussed our relationship with him a few times, mostly cuz its been almost a year, he can't tell me how he feels or where its going and I've already told him i love him but he doesn't know what love is cuz he's kinda damaged. i found out later he feels pressure from me so i wanna back off.

• It sounds like he's content with the way things are, and doesn't really have an emotion connection with you. Like you said he's damaged. So his walls are probably so high up you'll never surmount them.

• id be open to talk about it, cause thats what you do in a relationship obviously.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've discussed our relationship with him a few times, mostly cuz its been almost a year, he can't tell me how he feels or where its going and I've already told him i love him but he doesn't know what love is cuz he's kinda damaged. i found out later he feels pressure from me so i wanna back off.

• that guy is weird, but i understand him, girls say things one minute and then they change their minds the next, thats what a lot of guys go through with girls, backing off is the worst thing to do

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how you can unknowingly pressure someone to commit to you but I think most people would run.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've discussed our relationship with him a few times, mostly cuz its been almost a year, he can't tell me how he feels or where its going and I've already told him i love him but he doesn't know what love is cuz he's kinda damaged. i found out later he feels pressure from me so i wanna back off.