Girls, would you date an average looking guy if he had a great personality?

A question for the girls.

• Yes, his great personality can make up for his average looks, and personality matters more anyway.
  • No, looks are a bigger priority and personality comes second. He needs to be perfectly attractive.
  • I'm a guy/Poll Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to date a man I find attractive.
    He doesn't have to be attractive to others, but he has to be attractive to me. It's sad to be with someone who doesn't find you attractive and vis versa.

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer the same question for the girls. If you think your average looking just remember that he is with you for your personality. If he likes your beauty the more he is with you the lovelier you will become. As odd as it sounds it is true your personality matters a lot more than your looks

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't because I don't date anyone I'm not physically attracted to, which I know I won't be if I think you're just average.
    It's 50% looks, 50% personality (intellect, etc.) for me.
    I didn't agree with any of your poll choices by the way.

• No. I must be attracted to his looks and personality to date him.
    It would be rude to not give him all of myself in a relationship and settle when he could find someone else who seems him as more attractive.

• my boyfriend is not a "hot guy", but his personality really drove me crazy, now i think he's the most beautiful guy in the world i love him so much <3

• personality wins!

• No im going Asexual for awhile

• Hmm well the looks are what you see first usually. so If a guy walked up to me and wasn't as attractive, he'd need to have a personality right off the bat if that makes sense?

• If we had a connection I would

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and the greater the personality the more attractive a guy is

• yes I would ;)

• yes of course

• Well duhhhhh

• if he have a lot of money and a good fashion style yes if no then no

• been there lol
    and the opposite (was repulsed by someone very good looking because of his bad character)

• Give me an example of average looking.

• I can't because it's subjective.

• I'm not gay so I can't say. You'll know an average looking guy when you see one.

• It's a hard question to answer

What Guys Said 4

• Look outside in the street, is every guy walking with a girl a 10/10? There's your answer.

• They might be a 10/10 to that girl.

• @DearLife In the context of the question, i think the OP is referring to what most people consider average. Thst is someone who is neither attractive nor unattractive.

• these girls ain't loyal or honest

• Don't be that 'personality' guy lol

• It's pretty obvious that personality is way more important to girls than looks.
    (in general)