Is it stupid to tell someone you love them in a letter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily stupid but it is pretty outdated case we got texting and email and stuff like that LOL. But handwritten letters are pretty romantic so if you want then go for it. I sent a guy a handwritten apology letter before- now THAT was stupid. Love letters on the other hand can be really romantic and cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd find it sweet, but then again i am a hopeless romantic, just make sure the person your confessing to is single and prepare yourself for rejection...

What Girls Said 3

• No not really, sometimes people can't necessarily say all the feelings they have so they need to express it in a letter which is okay too.

• Not at all

• No I think it's sweet if you were in a relationship. If you're some creep she doesn't know and you write a letter, then she should get a retraining order

What Guys Said 2

• that depends highly on the circumstance. for instance, do you know them, or would a stranger on the street be more familiar to you lol? and is the first time you're saying the "magic words"

• Thirty years ago, of course not. Now, you could've sent a text in letter form.