Girls, Did you ever turned down a guy friend that was good looking?

He was a good friend, was handsome and had a good personality and got along fine with him but you still managed to turn him down even with these positive attributes? Share

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, yes. If the attraction factor is missing, being good looking and getting along are moot points. But she's probably hating herself and wondering why she can't make herself.

• The guy can be good looking but it does but guarantee attraction huh?

• Essentially, if the thought of kissing the person doesn't make you actually kiss them, it's probably never going to. But this is just myet opinion from my own experience. I've been on both sides of this... spent almost 7 years waiting for someone to feel the spark but it never worked out. When it was my turn to not feel it, rather than hurt him by trying, I just told him it wasn't going to work. Hope is powerful, and if you let the other person believe there's even a little chance, they won't move on.

• Damn that's tough.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah! There was this friend I guess you'd say, we had kissed a couple times but I couldn't date him, I couldn't see him as boyfriend the more we hung out the more I realized we could never work.

• Why? what was his deal?

• Cool thanks for sharing.. did he say he liked you and even if you said 'no' to him did you stay friends?

• He did for many years, and no not really I wouldn't say he's a friend.

• i have, yes. i dont wanna ruin the friendship, nor do i feel that way towards him.

• Nope, never happened.

• Why is good looking or ugly the only criteria?