Is he showing me red flags?

Okay i've been talking to this guy for almost like a week but honestly it's one of those things that feel like it's been months ya know? Well anyway, i'll be honest. We had sex, it was the first day we met i've never done it before but hey, it is what it is and i have no regrets. Anyway, we had sex again, and during it he kept telling me that he's falling in love with me, and asking me if i wanna love him... I went along with it cause, i mean i didn't wanna ruin his moment, but should i be scared? Like we literally just met what is going on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't stay with him personally...

What Guys Said 4

• u make him feel good.. so yes in that moment he was falling in love.

rather common when our dicks in some nice puss.

• he is falling for you and he wants something serious with you... why would you be afraid? slow down and take the time to know him in that case, stop the sex for a while and go on dates for example ^^

• It's just that i feel like it's to soon to feel that way. but your right , i will do that.

• Seriously? You talk about red flags about him but you have SEX the FIRST day you meet him? Wtf? #baffled

• Yeah, it's a bit weird. My guess is that he isn't very experienced. You don't have to be scared unless he becomes controlling.

What Girls Said 1

• From where I am sitting here, dear, he sounds as though he is getting Hooked at that Hip really fast, with being Hooked on this new Feeling he has when he is having sex with you.
    A situation at hand tha could go the Opposite way in a Bad 'Way,' Needs to Slow down a notch. You seem like a chick who has not laid the golden egg, I can tell.
    Sit him down and have a Serious talk with him. Tell him you Enjoy being with him but you both Need to Nurse and Nurture here, dear, so that you can get to Know One another before jumping into anything such As... Love.
    Don't be 'Scared,' but if you don't want to be coming back here with Real Fear, Talk Turkey to him as soon as possible.. You won't Regret That at least.
    Good luck. xx