Are you in an unhappy relationship?

Are you in an unhappy relationship?

If you're in an unhappy relationship, why are you still holding on?
Why are you unhappy with this relationship?
Are you both aware of this issue?
What are you doing to solve it?
Bye 💗

• Yes
  • No
  • Just rough times
  • Idek anymore
  • Single as heck

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I have had lots of rough times. I held on bc I knew I'd be crying harder if I didn't have him in my life. We've fought about how much time he makes for me, how he doesn't show love very well or talk about his feelings, how I have an unrealistic idea of love, and so many others. We each knew about our problems. We just sat down and hashed it out

• Thanks for your honesty 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, I'm happy.

• 1 i was happy in the beginning
    2. Got depressed and avoided intimacy LDR mixed our communication up a bit
    3. Looking back i think he knows aswell but believes im incapable of love or choose not to let myself
    4. Its been two months Im giving it a little time, working, being more positive, focussed, working out again etc waiting for him to accept me. If he doesn't ill respect that. and if he forgives and we get back together id like to talk to him and tell him everything this time, basically my never ending list of mistakes deception and manipulation and why. Help him understand who i am and if he can handle or wants that.

• Thanks for your honesty 😊