20 years old and I don't see myself with anyone?

I'm a 20 year old guy. I've had a few dates here and there but nothing serious. It's been a while since my last date. Like 3 years. I'm working on getting a stable life (steady income, finishing school, etc) but for some reason, I don't see myself in a relationship (or dating) in the future. I just keep picturing myself moving to a different town, making lots of friends and just renting a nice apartment. No love or woman in my "dream" future. I don't have any trouble with girls. I just don't try to get dates or try to "get to know" any girls. The reason I don't show romantic interest towards any women is because I feel like one of those desperate guys if I try to hit on girls even though I'm far from being desperate. I'm attracted to women, I just don't try to initiate anything.
Is anyone in the same boat?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still young. You'll find someone

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on yourself. Be a badass mtherfcker.. be confident... do you. Don't go searching for women. When you do all of those things I just said the right women will start to chase after you. You're 20 bro.. most guys get married late twenties to early thirties now n days. Chill out.

• Actually pretty sound advice.

• Yeah dude, I'm just doing my school and work first. I just found it weird when everyone from my high school class are getting together with everyone. I'm glad that I don't have someone to pressure me!

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, given your age, don't be worried. When I was 20, I couldn't see myself being 30. You have a plan and your priorities in order, the rest will find you. But it wouldn't hurt to put yourself out there every now and then, have a little fun.

• Yup. Altho im sort of hung up on my ex. But if we dont work out i dont really see anyone coming after nor did i before him.

What Guys Said 0