Guys, What would be the reasons for a guy to stop or not call a girl he just started dating?

I got out with this guy... we had one date then he took my number... but never call... when i send a texto he don't respond... when i call he doesn't answer.. we started dating last Tuesday... till this day he called its been one day just for 5min... what could be wrong... he even expressed to me that he likes me so much... and stuff but he don't call...

What Guys Said 3

• I usually go no contact as soon as I get bored. Usually get bored very quickly too. I'd just move on.

• So you think its because he got bored.. but he could of tell me... that it shld stop and stuff...

• Aaaah okey i get it lol fine... what do you think i should do... call to know whats going on or leave it like that and see?

• Develop a more interesting personality.

• He did not like you as much as you may think he did so he is doing the right thing but not giving you the wrong impression. move on

• Herpes is a deal breaker. An amusing case of men using the legal system game against women instead of the other way around, a Las Vegas man is suing a girl he met on Tinder for giving him herpes. The man, who is anonymously referred to in court documents as John Doe, said the woman gave him herpes after she explicitly requested he not use a condom because she was a “good Jewish mother.”
    His claims against the single mom include fraud, battery, willful misconduct, gross negligence and infliction of emotional distress. He is seeking $10,000 in damages for medical care expenses and loss of life enjoyment, as well as an unknown amount for punitive damages.
    After waking up with painful herpes blisters, John Doe contacted his Tinder hookup. The woman, who is as reported by news sources a wealthy film producer, described having many hookups with men to the plaintiff on Tinder, then later told John Doe she “had no idea” her herpes could be transmitted even without an outbreak after he confronted her. Indeed, Tinder and its gay equivalent Grindr, have been connected with the spread of STDs and in creating a “dating apocalypse” in an already degenerate American culture. Charles Prince of Vegas Matchmakers, an offline dating agency, told interviewers:
    "On her end of the scale, she should have been honest, but his decision to pursue instant gratification is going to affect him the rest of his life. They both went on the site, they both knew what they were getting into: they were looking for a quick night of fun, a good time. Now he’s paying the price and he doesn’t like it."
    Prince’s comment represents willingness to give the producer the puss pass again. If the case had been reversed, the likelihood a man would be so easily forgiven for knowingly passing an STD to a women is very low.
    If the only way to deal with the consequences of today’s increasingly petty and degenerate dating market is to pursue legal recourse in the court system, more power to the men who use it to their advantage rather than allowing themselves to be eternal defendants. Women have been manipulating the legal system to their advantage a long time by playing the victim card. Now men are learning to play the victim game. If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em.