How do I NOT be bothered by my ex-boyfriend and his new fling?

To keep it simple, my ex and I broke up 6 months ago because partying and pot took over his existence, from what I know. We have talked only several times over the last couple months, always it ends with him ending the convo and not talking again until I initiate it again (very seldom). We have seen each other once, and I got to eager and asked him to hang out the next week, apparently it scared him off cause he said no and never talked to me after that.

Aside from the fact that I am pretty sure I screwed up my chances of getting back together, he's seeing someone else.

So there is this girl from my high school, a senior. She's popular and cute, everyone (I think) LOVES her and think she is just the nicest person ever. This girl started flirting with my ex-boyfriend when we were dating.
Now, though, we were broken up, and they have been hanging out. A lot. She started sending me and my best friend nasty text messages about how we were sluts and whores, which couldn't be further from the truth. But now she's apparently really into him.
Please, how do I not be bothered by this? It just hurts so bad :( how could he fall for a nasty backstabbing drama queen like her? How do I make it through this?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0