Girls, Why are women not open to dating me or brush me off so quickly?

21 now and been through a lot. Made positive changes quit smoking, quit drugs so my confidence has been doing well. Been working out for 2 years.. Got a genuinely great sense of humor and all around friendly guy. "Not a nice guy" I guess I would consider my self attractive I've been told many times I could model. But for some odd reason with all I got going for me. I find my personality is great I'm pretty confident could use some work though. But women seem to always give me shit or act so aloof and disinterested. What gives? My friends even are puzzled by my lack of success. Do women just not give a generally attractive man a chance? I know that sounds ridiculous but it's always been a big deal to people I know because they don't expect it.. I'm just confused and hoping I could get a women's perspective. I'm not fishing for compliments either so don't feel the need to. Here is just a few pics I'm assuming Because people ask where's the pic proof.

2

What Girls Said 2

• The second picture is intense. Maybe you intimidate them

• Could it be you sound conceited to them? For me this would be a turnoff for example

• I've heard a lot of women expect a tall physically attractive guy to be a player or a jerk. They don't give me the time of day to get to know me. So I feel like maybe I'm judged immediately as arrogant?

• But I don't think that's the case I'm a genuine guy but o get initially judges as arrogant

• Then my advice would be to know women as friends first.