A guy I'm talking to wants to hangout ALL THE TIME. I'm afraid if we hangout all the time he will get bored?

Guys would you get bored of someone you wanted to hangout with all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends upon the company.
    A girl's company is real nice. He will not get bored but will get more and more confident around you.
    Also each date is a new learning experience for him as much as it is for you.
    So there is no problem in hanging out with him all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard of that complaint... I think he just wants to continue to get to know you. I would enjoy this time as much as you can. I don't think what would happen is him getting bored of you, but more comfortable with you. Sometimes I like to hang out with my friends and do nothing. We could just sit in silence and watch tv or take a nap together, haha. I don't care. I would do the same with a boyfriend. I think if he really likes you he won't get bored of you. He'll just get comfy with you, which isn't a bad thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Not if I liked her. It doesn't mean romantic feelings, even if I liked her just as a friend I wouldn't get bored.

• Nope, there's a reason behind that wish

• Yeah it can, a few times a week sounds good?

What Girls Said 4

• I personally don't hang all of the time with my guy, but hanging out a lot is typical in the beginning. Just be sure to take some personal time and I doubt he will find himself "bored."

• Wait... isn't that the whole purpose of dating? To find out whether or not you'll enjoy being together in the future?

Hang out as much as you want and you'll find out whether it was meant to be or not.

• You very well could. I know I would. there's only so much to do and talk about.

• You're smart. You shouldn't hang out all the time because then you'll get tired of one another.