What's your opinion on why girls aren't interested in me?

Hey people

I'm just curious to know why women aren't interested in me. To tell you the truth I'm a very attractive guy, I've got a square chisled jaw with cheek bones, I even have full lips. I'm 6 ft 1 184 tan athletic build with a perfectly symmetrical abs. I'm an intelligent person I love to talk and share my feelings with other people. I love meeting people and spending time with people who care. But I'm 17 and I just haven't had any luck with women and I'm being 110% honest it's really starting to tear me apart deep down. I just don't know what to do with my self because it seems like nothing I do works and people never give me a shot when I know can do it and it's been giving me suicide thoughts. I am by no means a nice guy, I'm just a hard working country guy who loves hard work and challanges, I love finding the right people to be with and laugh with and be a great leader but I can't do those things if people won't give me a chance. I just don't understand why women aren't interested in talking to me and like I said it really hurts my feelings because I know what I am and I know I have what it takes. I would really appreciate some honest opinions people and thanks for reading this.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're too clingy/pushy? Maybe you don't flirt with them enough?

What Guys Said 2

• perhaps you're looking for women in the wrong place. Just because you're good looking, healthy, a leader, and intelligent don't mean shit. It's how you connect to the person you're with, and how comfortable you feel around them

• Your only 17 , it will change a lot when you're 21 and older, you will be more desired as you mature , trust me