I'm planning on starting escort work soon. What does this advice mean?

Keep the cat in the bag. A huge mistake is to go in to your conversation with a client all business. Your number one priority in this case is to have the client make the request for service, make monetary offers and everything else in between that should or would be discussed prior to business. By initiating an offer or getting in to the details of your services first, You are breaking the laws of prostitution solicitation and that is a whole bag of problems.
I DONT WANT LEGAL TROUBLE, I JUST NEED MONEY FAST. FIRST PERSON TO CLEARLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THiS ADVICE MEANS GETS MHO!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what it's basically saying is that you can't ask straight up, "so you wanna do $X for XXX?"

So you want the John to say, hey, wanna XXX? Then you say, "Sure, but for $XXX."

Because if you straight up ask, then you are prostituting for sure, and you're not asking for consent.
    At least if the John initiates, it's harder to say that you just sold yourself.
    That's what I got out of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Means keep it a secret I don't know dude lol

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I guess I would say make sure you're clean and you're safe.

What Guys Said 1

• you're probably too ugly and your dick game is weak.