Girls, How much more attractive does a guy become by playing guitar?

Does it make a difference? Is it just a small added bonus or can it change the way you view him completely and move him up several levels?
Like forexample the guy isn't much to you look wise, not one you would turn your head for at first glance, and then he picks up a guitar and blows you away. Would that make him a lot more attractive, slightly more attractive, or it makes no difference? Just by that alone

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only really a bonus if I already find him attractive to begin with..

• You dont think guys like Ed Sheeran, not the best looking of fellows, but pretty talented become more attractive? Or maybe its just the fame and glory.

• Do you think then if the guy is really good looking but cannot play the guitar or do anything for that matter, that is has no talent, his lack of skills makes him unattractive? Does it work the other way too?

• Hmm kinda because I like a cultivated person so he should at least have an appreciation for the arts even if he's not 'talented'. It doesn't make him any visually less attractive though, just less attractive for a long term relationship.

What Girls Said 19

• Eh, it's cool but it doesn't suddenly make a dude irresistible.

• Generally guys become more attractive when they do something they are passionate about. If you're passionate about playing guitar then yes it's a small added bonus. It's the same if you're very passionate about singing or painting etc etc.

• I get that but I thought guitar skills might stand a bit out because anyone can enjoy it, it didn't think it was that general. Forexample if a guy likes something you have zero interest in like motorcycles (just an example), you might find his passion appealing, but you dont really much about his interest. Whereas with guitar, the skills and the hobby itself might actually impress. Thats what I thought.

• All depends on the interest of the other person. I mean some don't like guitar and think guys who play piano is even more appealing. It's all preferences. Although guitar does stand out from many other interests though I agree.

• It doesn't matter much to me. It's nice when a guy sings a song to you but it means more when u know it's all for u and not many others. It's more important that you have his undivided attention and that u like who he really is.

• I don't like dating artsy guys so it'd be a negative for me.

• There is one guy I didn't like at all but when he started playing guitar and singing...
    Well , I still don't like him but it I a big bonus, I saw him from another view.
    It is always good when guy has interest and he does it wholeheartedly. No matter it is guitar or football.

• It's not much of a difference, just a small bonus.

• Not by much to me.

• 2-4 points higher for any expertise/talent.

• If your passionate, then great! But only if you really like it. It's very obvious when you do something to pull chicks. Not very attractive when this is the case, but otherwise all great if you love what you do.

• It just makes a guy more attractive. I mean who xan resist a guy singing and playing a sweet song to you?

• For me, a guy playing any instrument is insanely hot. The better he is and the more variety he can play, the hotter he is to me.

• Guys are attractive when they're doing things that they really love.

• Sure, it's a plus. Having a talent is always a good thing

• now thats what i am talking about :)

• Def a bonus!

• 101% more attractive

• Its a small added bonus, personally im attracted to talent and intelligence. Being able to play and instrument is an example of both. so i find it quite attractive.

• it will go to a negative value xD lol jk jk
    but yea i dont like it at all... and the idea of a guy singing to me or w/e is just tooo weird and awkward tbh

now a guy who can paint... MARRIAGE. NOW!

• A talent is always hot

• A guy doing anything with passion and well automatically becomes attractive because it's like how attentive and engrossed he is and that kind of attention is what i like in sex funny relating the two things but i watch the way a guy with passion and skill moves and approaches things it says a lot and playing guitar is always hot, one of my favorite instruments.

• So would you saying a guy who plays guitar stands out from a guy doing other hobbies like paiting, birdwatching, bodybuilding etc.
      Basically does guitar stand out?

• What i will say is if a guy is playing a guitar and the music is filled with passion then of course, how could he not stand out, playing a guitar is like pulling at someones heartstrings, guitars always stand out, everyone likes guitars.