Girls, Question to all of you?

Girls, Question to all of you?

Updates:
I am getting so many different answer then on facebook :P

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be happy he thought of this. then I would do the same thing for him but with beer or vodka as a drink.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Die laughing and then ask for some hot sauce to go with that chicken.

1|1
    0|0
  • ew! Walk away! I wanted burgers!

0|1
    0|0
  • Laugh and think I might steal that idea for the future lol
    I don't like greasy food and don't eat meat so chances are I couldn't eat it 😢 He could have my half, too, tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan of candles. They're scary.
    I'd blow my candle first (just a safety precaution for me), eat the fries first, eat the chicken, request for rice, and thank him because I somehow got free food. I'll also tell him that I love him and I admire his simplicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's a cake behind those fries then all is good.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would laugh so hard... that would totally win me over tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd think it's funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I look at him in confusion but, think it's really cute that he tried. Actually, it's amusing in a really adorable way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would start laughing out loud and think it's a poor attempt at trying to be romantic, but I'd still eat with him and enjoy lol. Not all girls will feel the same way though lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat garbage food so I'd just hang out and talk while he eats i guess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh so hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • No candles but I'd be happy because my boyfriend knows I'd love that kinda food

0|0
    0|0
  • I laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol the guy i date will know i dont eat fried food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Giggle lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That would make le laugh my bum off

0|0
    0|0
  • "Bitch, I'm vegetarian" 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh. Certainly laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk away. Vegan options please

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm? Trying to think of a Vegan Restaurant that cheep to run with the gag

• Hm you can make something instead. I like meatless burrito. Refried beans rice lettuce tomatoes guacamole corn really good

• What is it? Chicken?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yasssss

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess id stay

0|0
    0|0
  • It's dangerous to cramp food and those candles in a polystyrene plate. Let's highlight the fact that someone used the lid of the plate to serve food.

Don't call it a candlelight dinner, get rid of those candles and just call it an improvised last minute dinner. Then enjoy, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's adorable :') . Me and my SO are both majorly picky eaters, and broke-arse students lol, this'd be the perfect candlelight dinner for us

0|0
    0|0
  • if weve been together for a while... ill find this hilarious lol and ill like it
    but if its new and he pulls this off... bye!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be one happy girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh and hug him.

0|0
    0|0