Girls, Question to all of you?

Girls, Question to all of you?

I am getting so many different answer then on facebook :P

29

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be happy he thought of this. then I would do the same thing for him but with beer or vodka as a drink.

What Girls Said 28

• Die laughing and then ask for some hot sauce to go with that chicken.

• ew! Walk away! I wanted burgers!

• Laugh and think I might steal that idea for the future lol
    I don't like greasy food and don't eat meat so chances are I couldn't eat it 😢 He could have my half, too, tho.

• Not a fan of candles. They're scary.
    I'd blow my candle first (just a safety precaution for me), eat the fries first, eat the chicken, request for rice, and thank him because I somehow got free food. I'll also tell him that I love him and I admire his simplicity.

• If that's a cake behind those fries then all is good.

• i would laugh so hard... that would totally win me over tbh.

• I'd think it's funny

• I look at him in confusion but, think it's really cute that he tried. Actually, it's amusing in a really adorable way.

• I would start laughing out loud and think it's a poor attempt at trying to be romantic, but I'd still eat with him and enjoy lol. Not all girls will feel the same way though lmao

• I don't eat garbage food so I'd just hang out and talk while he eats i guess lol

• I'd actually like it.

• I would laugh so hard.

• No candles but I'd be happy because my boyfriend knows I'd love that kinda food

• I laugh.

• lol the guy i date will know i dont eat fried food.

• Giggle lol

• That would make le laugh my bum off

• "Bitch, I'm vegetarian" 😐

• Laugh. Certainly laugh.

• Walk away. Vegan options please

• Hmmm? Trying to think of a Vegan Restaurant that cheep to run with the gag

• Hm you can make something instead. I like meatless burrito. Refried beans rice lettuce tomatoes guacamole corn really good

• What is it? Chicken?

• Yasssss

• i guess id stay

• It's dangerous to cramp food and those candles in a polystyrene plate. Let's highlight the fact that someone used the lid of the plate to serve food.

Don't call it a candlelight dinner, get rid of those candles and just call it an improvised last minute dinner. Then enjoy, I guess.

• That's adorable :') . Me and my SO are both majorly picky eaters, and broke-arse students lol, this'd be the perfect candlelight dinner for us

• if weve been together for a while... ill find this hilarious lol and ill like it
    but if its new and he pulls this off... bye!

• I would be one happy girl!

• Laugh and hug him.