My boyfriend thinks I'm "crazy", how am I supposed to deal with this?

My boyfrend calles me "crazy"?
so me and my boyfriend (McClain?) Have been together for nine months now with is like a thosend years in high school years, any way he met me when I got out of the hospital for attempting to starve myself to death every one keeps telling me I'm "sick in the head" or that I HAD so much going for me, I write poetry still and every thing Any way I have many disorders including
Aspergers syndrome (autism spectrum)
Ocd
Chronic depression
Ptsd
Anerexea
Bluemea
Frequent hallusnations and dalusions
And burning mYself all the time
Any way so on day I cold feel the spiders in my head and legs and I cold feel cameras watching me and he said "Mira, I'm sorry but you are ******* crazy" and I cryed for the longest time I know he truly loves me and he tells me all the time how he likes those little quirks about me. And how he wan ft s to take care err e of them for me. Am I doing wrong by staying with him? Was he wrong to call me crazy? The one only reason that made me sad was because I aledy feel that way every day and take 8 different anti phycotics a day. I dont know how to feel

Updates:1minand no I don't act crazy or do drug's
And every one tells us we are the happiest cupple they know and we really are happy I am happier now than I ever have been! Since I have met him I haven't once tried to hurt myself

Most Helpful Guy

• "My boyfriend calls me, crazy" ... every one keeps telling me I'm "sick in the head", "I have many disorders "

I'm sorry to say you are.
    "no I don't act crazy or do drug's "..." take 8 different anti phycotics a day",... " I cold feel the spiders in my head and legs ", you need the meds.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need the opinion of a professional.

What Guys Said 2

• He didn't mean it. It was just in the moment out of frustration or anger maybe.
    Im think he loves you and wants to be with you and take care of you. Let it go

• Why don't you leave him

What Girls Said 2

• are u sure he isn't just flirting with you in this case? maybe he didn't mean it in regards to any of this? :(

• I think you have many issues and I think you're just too much for him to handle