How to be romantic?

So I was told by my girlfriend I have all the qualities she ever wanted but the only think I am missing is the romance part. Sometimes I can be romantic but not always. How do I do it always teach me to be romantic :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do I begin😂...
    Run her a nice warm bubble bath with rose petals and R&B music playing in the background.
    Take her out dancing (not twerking or bumpin and grindin) actual dancing when your hands are on her waist and her arms are around your neck.
    Cook her her favorite meal with your shirt off 😏
    Take her on a picnic with sandwiches and and her favorite drink.
    Surprise her with flowers on random days of the week.
    Leave cute notes in her purse for her to find later (you brighten up my day or my life was completed when I met you) for example.
    Sneak up and hug her from behind and kiss her ear
    Tell her EVERYDAY that she is beautiful

• Very good thank you :D

What Girls Said 1

• Buy her flowers

What Guys Said 3

• It can't be taught, because actively trying to be romantic, removes the passion it's meant to convey. It doesn't have to be the cliché stuff you see in movies either, with lit candles and all that. In short, simple terms, it's the small and loving gestures that just happen when you're together.

• you can't be taught like aizou said which is true. but doesn't mean you can't try to be romantic. buy her flowers candle lit dinners. rose peddles leading to the bathroom and bed. movie nights. dinner dates. cuddle nights. going out on a picnic.

• Translation = she wants you to spend money on her. I bet there has not even been one time where she was romantic to you...