Move on, stop talking to her?

We get along fairly well, she even said I'm a big part of her life. However, she ignores me now and even admitted it. I asked her if she wanted to go to an event with me. Took her a day to respond back, she apologized, but said she was ignoring me because she was "stressed". She said "I'll have to check, might have to do something so maybe not.", I said "ok, and that if she has something to do, never mind its fine." Then I said "but can you make it?".

No response for hours, but she's on social media. I asked again, read and no reply. I really needed the answer as its sort of time sensitive. We used to talk all the time, had tons of plans over the summer, but now I can barely get a response. I care about her, and always do everything I can for her, and she knows that, but I am frustrated with the fact she doesn't seem to care about me. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't care that much. Move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would totally cut contact all together dude that's what I would do. I don't play the worm on hot pavement for anyone's amusement. If she isn't talking then she has a reason for it. Now so do you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Leave her and move on. She's acting like an arrogant b*tch. And you don't need that. Find a sweet girl who will respond