How should I tell my new boyfriend that I have 6 kids, somewhere?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What?

What Guys Said 14

• How can you have six kids "somewhere" and not know where? tell him quick so he can move on and find someone sane.

• Umm, if i were him... I'd like to know.. as soon as possible. thats a lotta weight. You gotta tell him, don't do him that kind of injustice...

• Tell him that you know that he'll get surprise with what you will say but you have to say it anyway. Then tell him.

• Have sex with him, when he sees the size of your tunnel, he must guess you've had quite a lot of kids.

• Lol at people giving srs responses

• Guy with a girl account!
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• You just tell him. You don't hide something that's a huge part of your life like having 6 kids.

• i'm not sure that this is a troll, an svu episode was like this-malpractice. a mother was tricked into giving up her baby who ''supposedly'' died. she found out... there was no happy ending. worse still was what other tests revealed, she had 11 other children out there.

• Just flat out tell him. Although I must warn you, he may very well leave you.
    And you can't blame him. I wouldn't hang around and I promise you that
    most guys wouldn't.

• You're being silly again.

• HAHA NNNNOOOO!! 😂

• YES...

• Your fucked.

• like this> i have 6 kids

What Girls Said 4

• Make him drunk first and then tell him you have 6 kids somewhere. If they ever show up you can refer to that moment. That way he can't blame you for not telling him.

• I feel like that's definitely something he needs to know.

• That is not something to be bragging about honey...

• Troll much?