Girls, Why do girls bother to check me out?

When I'm too afraid to approach or talk to them

Thanks for opinions
Ladies I really don't see the point

6

Most Helpful Girl

• because they just wanna look at u.

• Why though?

• Not really

• And other guys will approach the girl if they stare

What Girls Said 5

• They think you're hot and either think you should approach you or just don't want date at that point in time. by the way its impossible for girls to know if you like them and you're too afraid to approach them.

• Well I give off all the signs I walk with my head down I avoid eye contact and they still look

• And also I just assume most girls have boyfriends already for example I was crushing on a girl in my history class, she was so beautiful even kinda distracted me from the professors lecture. But after class she got a call and I just got dejected at that point cause most likely it was her boyfriend

• are we not allowed?

• It's a waste of time why look if he would never approach I'm also dumb when it comes to a girl showing she's interested

• maybe you look attractive to them

• Because you're attractive? LOL it's not like it's hard work to check someone out. It doesn't always mean they want you to approach. Just some candy for the eye.

• Well the girl that did it yesterday couldn't look away like she was sitting in the hall waiting for her class to start and I leave mine to take a restroom room break and I see her out of the corner of my eye her head literally was turning was I walked by

• I'm not complaining I'm just saying it seems off

• Probably they like your face or body.

• Nothing makes you freak seriously.
      You are average guy i would say.
      You are good on the eyes.
      Don't be desperate :)

• What makes me good on the eyes, I'm really curious what you see